How are you getting your Iphone4?!?

rgar3388

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
Im selling my 3gs for 300 on craigslist. Ppl asking for any more are crazy unless it's a 32gb. I'm not sure if I want to do an early upgrade. I don't like AT&T 's new service plans. Might just use the money I get and buy the phone outright. Imma get white possibly wait in line. I can't wait lol

You can still early upgrade and keep your unlimited plan...Is that what you're talking about?

CVCONDE

Jan 28, 2009
Visit site
When pre-ordering from Apple (on 06/15), what is the price you pay? Do you pay the upgrade price (after being vouched by the system)? What if you then never activate it?

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
When pre-ordering from Apple (on 06/15), what is the price you pay? Do you pay the upgrade price (after being vouched by the system)? What if you then never activate it?

Its all calculated right there and you pay everything BUT the upgrade FEE ($18) which you will see on your cellphone.
And it doesnt matter if you activate it or not, youre under a contract for two years from that date so you will have to pay AT&T anyway.

GadgetMomma

May 12, 2009
Visit site
I'm pre-ordering mine at my local AT&T store and then picking it up at a local AT&T store in another city - I'll be on vacation. I'm leaving for vacation the 23rd, and I was panicked that I would have to wait until I got home to get it! So I've already called and talked to Apple and AT&T and found that I can choose which AT&T store I would like to go to. So I'm getting up bright and early the first morning of my vacation, and heading to AT&T to pick up my brand new white iphone 4!!

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm pre-ordering mine at my local AT&T store and then picking it up at a local AT&T store in another city - I'll be on vacation. I'm leaving for vacation the 23rd, and I was panicked that I would have to wait until I got home to get it! So I've already called and talked to Apple and AT&T and found that I can choose which AT&T store I would like to go to. So I'm getting up bright and early the first morning of my vacation, and heading to AT&T to pick up my brand new white iphone 4!!

All sounds good except for the WHITE part :p

GadgetMomma

May 12, 2009
Visit site
All sounds good except for the WHITE part :p

Well to be honest I'm still debating. I'm switching from a white Blackberry Bold, and I love the look of it - I think it's beautiful. But as much as I think about what all the phone can do, I also think about how it looks. And I already know I want the pink bumper, which I think would look amazing with either white or black. But I also want a case-mate tough case in the charcoal gray/pink colors, and I'm trying to decide how that will look in white. But what's swaying me toward the white right now is that no one else I know in my town has a white 3GS. Maybe that will change with the iPhone 4, with it being a completely different look, but I like being different sometimes. =)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro