How are you getting your Iphone4?!?

AndyLu

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
are some of you eligible for an early upgrade?? i am but i don't like the new data plan set up. i don't like how at&t is doing this. its f***ing wack. i feel sorry for the ones that are going to sign up as a new customers. because of this i feel that i'm not going to get the iphone4... but i might change my mind on that lol. just wanted to know what everyone's going to do when the phone comes out and how they are going to get it.

rgar3388

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
I'll be pre-ordering and getting it sent to my house, then I will go to the apple store and gloat and look at the white version wondering if made the right decision going black like I always have. I'm keeping my unlimited plan.

AndyLu

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
rgar are you doing an early upgrade or buying it outright? i was thinking of canceling my plan then reopening it but the new data plan blows hardcore. wish it wasn't like that

rgar3388

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
Well on my line I don't have an upgrade until february so I'm using another line's upgrade. I sold my 3GS so I'm making some money on it. Once I get the phone I'll just activate it with my line in iTunes so that I can keep my unlimited data plan. If you don't have an upgrade I recommend selling your iPhone so that you either break even or at least cut your cost so that it's equivalent to an upgrade.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
How am I getting iPhone 4 you ask? I'm going to walk in my apple store on July first or second and buying one :) not sure if I want black or white.

AndyLu

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Well I wasn't really asking that. I was talking about the data plan. If you don't like what you see don't post. Simple as that. I'm going to sell my 3gs for about 300. Wanted to see the data plan options to switch. I'm getting the 32gb white.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
No data plan for me

I'm in Canada so it's a little different here. It's a long story but ever since my 1st gen iPhone I've never had a data plan so I always buy my phones outright. I was well on my way to my goal but family matters demanded my cash so I'm starting to save again. I will be buying it outright then JB and turn off the data.

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
i will be pre ordering it tuesday morning. i have not yet decided if i want the white one or the black one. i have a white 3gs now but i am keeping my 16gb space cause i have yet to fill my current 3gs. i will be selling my 3GS to someone at my work for like 150 which then makes my iphone 4 only about 250 cause i have to pay 399 for my upgrade right now.. :(

ugahairydawgs

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
$699.99, I do not qualify for upgrade/early upgrade pricing.

And for those wondering, I'm getting it in black.

Go talk to the folks at AT&T. It is generally not too hard to talk someone into making you eligible for an early upgrade. Not the full discount price, but $499 is a lot better than $699.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I am actually now considering Radio Shack since they allow trade ins. However I will put my current 16g black 3GS on craigslist to see what kind of money I can make first compared to the trade in.

nfrederick

May 13, 2009
Visit site
Go talk to the folks at AT&T. It is generally not too hard to talk someone into making you eligible for an early upgrade. Not the full discount price, but $499 is a lot better than $699.

I just got my line in Feb. Highly doubtful they will let me upgrade. But I guess it wont hurt to ask.

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait to pre-order! I think I'll pick it up at the store so I can check out accessories while I'm there!

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I will preorder it for delivery unless they have a preorder pickup option like they did last year. I'm less than a 5 min drive from the Apple store so I'll wait in a preorder line to get it in the AM.

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
you can also go into your local att store and pre order it that way too and they told me today if i do it that way i will get it on launch day. i'll be there on tuesday morning bright and early at 10AM paying mine off and then impatiently waiting through the next week and a half to get my new toy.

AndyLu

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Im selling my 3gs for 300 on craigslist. Ppl asking for any more are crazy unless it's a 32gb. I'm not sure if I want to do an early upgrade. I don't like AT&T 's new service plans. Might just use the money I get and buy the phone outright. Imma get white possibly wait in line. I can't wait lol