I'm pre-ordering mine at my local AT&T store and then picking it up at a local AT&T store in another city - I'll be on vacation. I'm leaving for vacation the 23rd, and I was panicked that I would have to wait until I got home to get it! So I've already called and talked to Apple and AT&T and found that I can choose which AT&T store I would like to go to. So I'm getting up bright and early the first morning of my vacation, and heading to AT&T to pick up my brand new white iphone 4!!
    06-10-2010 09:26 AM
    I'm pre-ordering mine at my local AT&T store and then picking it up at a local AT&T store in another city - I'll be on vacation. I'm leaving for vacation the 23rd, and I was panicked that I would have to wait until I got home to get it! So I've already called and talked to Apple and AT&T and found that I can choose which AT&T store I would like to go to. So I'm getting up bright and early the first morning of my vacation, and heading to AT&T to pick up my brand new white iphone 4!!
    All sounds good except for the WHITE part
    06-10-2010 09:31 AM
    All sounds good except for the WHITE part

Well to be honest I'm still debating. I'm switching from a white Blackberry Bold, and I love the look of it - I think it's beautiful. But as much as I think about what all the phone can do, I also think about how it looks. And I already know I want the pink bumper, which I think would look amazing with either white or black. But I also want a case-mate tough case in the charcoal gray/pink colors, and I'm trying to decide how that will look in white. But what's swaying me toward the white right now is that no one else I know in my town has a white 3GS. Maybe that will change with the iPhone 4, with it being a completely different look, but I like being different sometimes. =)
    06-10-2010 09:54 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD