Can We Get A Sticky Or Something For Those Who Dont Understand "upgrading"

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Hey, I am all for answering upgrade questions and helping people, but can a MOD here throw up a sticky and have everyones "upgrade" questions combined? I hate to sound like a jerk, but it wont clutter the boards, since people who understand the simple process of buying a phone, would rather talk specs and such(like me). So many seem to get confused over understanding the simple terms of upgrades, or early upgrades, it almost gets silly....so can we sticky something please??? So that way theres not a new thread every four minutes asking how to upgrade, or pricing etc....I think most of us here want to talk specs and future apps and such, not be bombarded buy upgrade questions(which one could easily answer on their own mind you)

Thanks

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
lol and then u have the ppl who still ask upgrade Q's totally ignoring the sticky but i do agree with u as well OP

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
same as JB

man did you miss it when the 3.1.2 JB came out there was a thread almost everytime I went back into the forums. :D

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
they should call their carrier. they're going to have to anyways since they have to figure out if their eligible to not, or call *639#.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
they should call their carrier. they're going to have to anyways since they have to figure out if their eligible to not, or call *639#.
No doubt they cna do that, but most people come to places like this first believe it or not. It would be nice to have it centralized!

man did you miss it when the 3.1.2 JB came out there was a thread almost everytime I went back into the forums. :D

Nah, I was here, I just stayed quiet, it was nuts! lol.....it was insane around the release of the 3GS too!

lol and then u have the ppl who still ask upgrade Q's totally ignoring the sticky but i do agree with u as well OP
Lol, no doubt but a sticky could at leas torganize it, hahaha but yeah, you're right! lol
+1 Agee with the OP
gracias

So I guess no sticky huh? Come on, can I get MOD status for 5 min just to do it, then back to common user? lol

Be good phellas:p and ladies here!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I vote for touchyphone for temparary mod status... Seems crazy thy we'd have to have a sticky for something SO simple but that's what we've come to

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW