Hey, I am all for answering upgrade questions and helping people, but can a MOD here throw up a sticky and have everyones "upgrade" questions combined? I hate to sound like a jerk, but it wont clutter the boards, since people who understand the simple process of buying a phone, would rather talk specs and such(like me). So many seem to get confused over understanding the simple terms of upgrades, or early upgrades, it almost gets silly....so can we sticky something please??? So that way theres not a new thread every four minutes asking how to upgrade, or pricing etc....I think most of us here want to talk specs and future apps and such, not be bombarded buy upgrade questions(which one could easily answer on their own mind you)

Thanks
    06-08-2010 06:57 PM
    +1 Agee with the OP
    06-08-2010 07:00 PM
    lol and then u have the ppl who still ask upgrade Q's totally ignoring the sticky but i do agree with u as well OP
    06-08-2010 07:32 PM
    ++++Tru++++
    06-08-2010 08:55 PM
    man did you miss it when the 3.1.2 JB came out there was a thread almost everytime I went back into the forums.
    06-08-2010 10:30 PM
    Rediculous
    06-08-2010 10:33 PM
    man did you miss it when the 3.1.2 JB came out there was a thread almost everytime I went back into the forums.
    hahahaha yea i remember that!!
    06-08-2010 10:48 PM
    they should call their carrier. they're going to have to anyways since they have to figure out if their eligible to not, or call *639#.
    06-08-2010 11:45 PM
    they should call their carrier. they're going to have to anyways since they have to figure out if their eligible to not, or call *639#.
    No doubt they cna do that, but most people come to places like this first believe it or not. It would be nice to have it centralized!

Nah, I was here, I just stayed quiet, it was nuts! lol.....it was insane around the release of the 3GS too!

lol and then u have the ppl who still ask upgrade Q's totally ignoring the sticky but i do agree with u as well OP
    Lol, no doubt but a sticky could at leas torganize it, hahaha but yeah, you're right! lol
    +1 Agee with the OP
    gracias

So I guess no sticky huh? Come on, can I get MOD status for 5 min just to do it, then back to common user? lol

Be good phellas and ladies here!
    06-09-2010 05:29 PM
    I vote for touchyphone for temparary mod status... Seems crazy thy we'd have to have a sticky for something SO simple but that's what we've come to
    06-09-2010 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD