Is it just me or do the pics of the iphone 4 from Apple make me want to get it more? Now, mind you that this is the same phone that we have been seeing for months now. When the leaked pics came out I thought it was just okay looking. Is it because they are official pics from Apple the phone just looks better? I think it's the fact that they are official that makes me want the iphone more now even though I've know what it looks like for months now.
    06-07-2010 04:18 PM
    I would say that it really isn't anything special. I love apple products and they always work very we'll but I don't have this phone yet but I am bored of it already.
    06-07-2010 04:22 PM
    The only change I've noticed is the ring around the camera sensor that wasn't that previously.. Other than that I can't see anything different, but I think Apple's photos do give it a little extra lustre.
    06-07-2010 04:23 PM
    I thought the leaked pics looked chunky and clunky; rather Droid-like to me. Since the new phone is actually 24% thinner than the current 3G/3GS, I'd imagine it's sleeker and more elegant in person than I thought. Can't wait to see it up close and personal.
    06-07-2010 11:23 PM
    were the +/- signs on the volume buttons on the leaked prototype?
    06-07-2010 11:25 PM
    were the +/- signs on the volume buttons on the leaked prototype?
    Oh right I forgot that. No, they weren't.
    06-07-2010 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD