*yawn* still no Verizon

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Verizon wouldn't do any better with the iPhone than AT&T did, why do you think they don't have it yet? If they really thought they could handle it they'd pay Apple endless amounts of cash to get it, but they don't. They know no network can handle the rush of iPhone users.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Thank GOD, maybe now we can kill all these iPhone to verizon threads. I don't think it will happen until VZW can do data/voice simutainously.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
:
just a Phone? Really?

Heheh, :D, yuppers just a phone. Sucks too ya know, I'd love it if it made toast and scratched that spot on my back I could never reach, but yeah, it's just a phone. Granted I love the iPhone, I'll never not own one, but yup, just a phone, lol:p

ardoreal

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I use to have AT&T, I went to the areas they claimed to have HSPA running, or 3G.

I have tried using speedtest in Denver, Houston, Salt Lake City, SanFrancisco, and Verizon was far superior in speed and signal. Unless you're running a dedicated data card, the AT&T 3G speed never got above 700kbps. My Droid speedtests at 1.4mbps in rural areas, same in metro. Tethering my Droid to a laptop yields the same bandwidth for the laptop.

I can also use more than 2GB without paying extra...... regarding the comment about not doing voice/data simultaneously.... wouldn't it be nice if your iPhone did voice at all? ;) I had a 3GS and in the 6 month time period I burned about 1500 minutes...and of that I only had 2 phone calls that didn't drop.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77