WWDC 2010 Updates...

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
10:43
?Well I?m sorry guys, I don?t know what?s going on.? Wi-Fi network is still hanging. ?Scott, you got any suggestions?? Someone yelled ?Get Verizon!?

10:41
The network is down and Steve can?t load the NY Times website on the iPhone 4. Audience is laughing. ?I don?t know what?s wrong with our networks.? They?re switching to a backup network. ?Could not activate cellular data.? Way to go, AT&T. Audience laughs.

?Well, geez, I don?t like this,? says Steve. ?I have a problem and I?m not going to be able to show you much here today. I can show you pictures and a camera roll.? He?s showing photos: again, much clearer photo on the iPhone 4, better shadow detail

Read More Live Blog: Apple’s iPhone-Centric WWDC 2010 | Gadget Lab | Wired.com

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! HAHA!

Last edited:

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
11:41
The lineup of iPhones:

?iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4. The 3G is discontinued.
?3GS is $100
?iPhone 4 goes on sale June 24.
11:40
?Thats the biggest leap we?ve taken since the original iPhone, and we?re really proud of it.?

Price and availability:

First it comes in two colors ? black or white.

Price: $200 for 16GB; $300 for 32GB

?I?m thrilled to also announce that AT&T is going to make an incredibly generous upgrade offer. If your contract expires anytime during 2010, you are immediately eligible for a new iPhone 4 at the same $200, $300 prices.? You can get up to six months early eligibility for an iPhone 4.

BAM!!! that was exactly my prediction!!! $200 and $300 and the $99 Special

Last edited:

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I'll be buying the 16GB white. No need for 32GB, I've had 16GB for a year (scratch that, 2 years) and haven't come close to filling it up.

ugahairydawgs

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Pretty disappointed they aren't doing a 64GB model. Sucks because now I"m going to have to significantly cut down on my iTunes library to get it to all fit and have room left over for apps and such. Really wanted to ditch my iPod classic, but depending on how much I'll have to delete that may not be possible.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Canadians get screwed because we beat you @ hockey

Sweet I will be getting a 16GB in black :D I guess I have an extra month to save since I'm Canadian.

PS
I just have one question "WHERE IS MY FREE MobileMe????" :D

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2