View Poll Results: How will YOU get your new iPhone !?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • PreOrder to pick up at store

25 47.17%
  • PreOrdet to be shipped to me

16 30.19%
  • Will stand in line all nite !

7 13.21%
  • I'll wait till the dust settles and bugs are fixed

5 9.43%
    So tomorrow is the big day. How's everyne getting their new gadget ?!

I think I'm gonna preorder mine instead of picking it in store.
    Last year I remember most of us ordered Expedited Shipping but somehow got Apple to waive the $20 shipping fee. Anyone remember the excuse we used to get that waived?!
    06-06-2010 07:42 PM
    never been sooooo excited to stand in line!!! cant waittttt woohoooo!! lol :P
    06-06-2010 07:53 PM
    I'm probably gonna sit outside the rogers store all night. I hope security doesn't kick me out of the eaton center though...
    06-06-2010 07:59 PM
    I can pre-order but the fun and experience of standing in line all night cant be passed up by me. I love standing in line early in the morning and waiting then watching the store open. It's not for everybody but I love it.
    06-06-2010 09:28 PM
    I'm ordering to pickup in store. Since last year I preordered and delivered to home but ended up waiting till mid afternoon when it got delivered. In the mean time I was reading on tipb others rejoicing because they got an early morning delivery. So hopefully things will be different this year.
    06-06-2010 10:08 PM
    Im def ordering it to be delivered to me. My sister did it last year and had it by noon. Ill probably be at work during the day and be able to come home and set it up. SO excited.
    06-06-2010 10:20 PM
    Normally I'd have to have it delivered, but depending on the exact day, I may be in a city with an Apple store, in which case I will definitely go get it!
    06-06-2010 10:26 PM
    I'm looking forward to standing in line, this sounds sad but I dont care.
    06-06-2010 10:41 PM
    I'm going to stand in line ALL night if I have to
    06-07-2010 12:22 AM
    I'm going to preorder to pickup at the store. When I preordered my iPad it was a hell of a day with me finally getting it 10 minutes before I was going to leave work. The people in line at the Eaton Center got their iPads before me. So this time I wont make that mistake, I'll preorder so I'm gauranteed to get it an go to the Eaton Center for the excitement.
    06-07-2010 11:14 AM
    I guess I haven't been this excited for an upgrade since, well, last year!
    06-07-2010 11:15 AM
    I'm gonna pre-order then pick up in store. A phone shouldn't make me this excited, but it does
    06-07-2010 11:27 AM
    Pre-Order and shipped to me. I can't wait.
    06-07-2010 11:31 AM
    Soooo excited that I'm going to start waiting outside the Apple store tonight and hope that launch is less than 4 weeks away! Um...can someone bring me food and a porta-poddy? Seriously, I am the *most* excited for this launch, and I waited in line for all of them!
    06-07-2010 11:46 AM
    pre-order and shipped to me, unfortunately having a 2-year old son i cant wait in line not only that but i work and cant take days off for this...not knocking anyone else but i would love to experience the feeling but no time on my hands
    06-07-2010 11:54 AM
    pre-order and have it shipped to my house...or I wonder if I can get it shipped to my work >.> humm..
    06-07-2010 12:27 PM
    Pre-order and will pick up in the store. I'm still not sure
    whether I'll do it at Apple or AT&T this year. Last year
    I did it at the AT&T store and didn't have any hiccups.
    06-12-2010 08:37 PM
    I'm wanting to pre-order and have it shipped, but I may be out of town the day it's released! Anyone know if I can have it shipped to a different address (in this case my parents) so I can still get it on release day and not have to wait until the following Sunday?!
    06-12-2010 10:16 PM
    So, if I pre-order I can have it shipped to my house or pick it up at the AT&T or Apple Store?
    06-12-2010 10:22 PM
    So tomorrow is the big day. How's everyne getting their new gadget ?!

I think I'm gonna preorder mine instead of picking it in store.
    Last year I remember most of us ordered Expedited Shipping but somehow got Apple to waive the $20 shipping fee. Anyone remember the excuse we used to get that waived?!
    What? Where are you?
    06-12-2010 11:15 PM
    So, if I pre-order I can have it shipped to my house or pick it up at the AT&T or Apple Store?
    It seems that will be the two options. AT&T stores
    usually get it the night before and last year, they
    called to let me know that I could pick it up in the
    morning.

What? Where are you?
    He wrote that the day before the keynote and he
    was saying big day meaning the announcement of
    the iPhone.
    06-12-2010 11:22 PM
    I'm gonna pre-order then pick up in store. A phone shouldn't make me this excited, but it does
    Every year it does and its not like I'm an apple guy
    as I do not have any other Apple product. No
    iPods, Macs, etc.
    06-12-2010 11:24 PM
    O, my bad. I didn't see that he wrote it on that day.

But anyways, I'm pre-ordering, and picking mine up at the AT&T store.
    06-13-2010 12:13 AM
    It seems that will be the two options. AT&T stores
    usually get it the night before and last year, they
    called to let me know that I could pick it up in the
    morning.

He wrote that the day before the keynote and he
    was saying big day meaning the announcement of
    the iPhone.
    Thanks Duvi, that seems to be the best option. Pre-order and pick it up at the store.
    06-13-2010 12:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD