"holy guano Batman....only 2.5 more days to 4G / HD / etc.!!!"

kdstegh

Dec 24, 2008
Visit site
I know the new iPhone won't be a game changing differentiator between it and the 3GS, I know my 3GS will make calls just a well as the new model, I know I should be looking to drop another double hundie on another gadget.....but it doesn't matter.

I WANT ONE. there. I said it out loud. Now when my wife is shocked that I bought another one, I can say all you nice folks helped me think through it, and WE all came to the same conclusion :)

So here's my question for all of you; how are you going to justify getting the new one when there is (and you know this is true...) absolutely NOTHING wrong with the one you have?

celine#IM

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
My justification will be "just because," I mean c'mon! This is the new iPhone, it needs no justification! I love to be hands-on with the newest gadgets and technology(when finances permit :p), it's almost like being updated on current world events.

My credit card may ask for justification, but hey! It's a good price to pay for happiness!

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
New Apple product is the only justification that I need. Heck if they made underpants I would buy those. Why you ask? Because Steve said so.:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen