05-29-2010 05:20 PM
    I share the enthusiasm but you can't really say "confirmed", unless we get an email from El Jobso saying "Yes, it's 640x960. Not a big deal. Sent from my iPhone 5G".

Haha
    05-29-2010 06:34 PM
    Haha ya, but this is pretty solid evidence.
    05-30-2010 01:06 AM
    God I can't wait any longer!! I need a new iPhone!
    05-30-2010 02:41 AM
    I just wonder how those guys got ahold of a screen?
    05-30-2010 03:13 AM
    I just wonder how those guys got ahold of a screen?
    There's been a few 'lost' prototypes now.
    I am sure they are using one of those.
    05-30-2010 08:01 PM
    There's been a few 'lost' prototypes now.
    I am sure they are using one of those.
    Yea, "lost prototypes". Who actually knows what to believe in this day and age of people losing phones in bars and ahhh what was the other one? Didn't someone from motorola or Lg or some company leave a phone in a taxi? Either way, this is getting ridiculous.
    05-30-2010 10:16 PM
    It's genius marketing from my p.o.v, look how much extra hype is out there because of these "lost prototypes".
    05-30-2010 10:34 PM
    It's genius marketing from my p.o.v, look how much extra hype is out there because of these "lost prototypes".
    The hype has almost died down already, just before the device's actual release! That is NOT good marketing. Also, they lost millions in 3GS sales, I guarantee it. Apple would never ever leak these things on purpose.

Motorola on the other hand, I can definitely see leaking the Droid 2/Shadow on purpose. I mean how many GYM employees are going to be able to distinguish one hideous motojunk from another? it has to be staged.
    05-30-2010 11:35 PM
    The hype has almost died down already, just before the device's actual release! That is NOT good marketing. Also, they lost millions in 3GS sales, I guarantee it. Apple would never ever leak these things on purpose.

Motorola on the other hand, I can definitely see leaking the Droid 2/Shadow on purpose. I mean how many GYM employees are going to be able to distinguish one hideous motojunk from another? it has to be staged.
    OH YA! It was in a gym. But yes, that is something Mr. Moto would stoop down to. Apple, no. Apple does not need to do this type of thing. They got where they are for looking after their own interests, and basically being dicks to news sources. LONG LIVE JOBS!
    05-31-2010 02:41 AM
    OH YA! It was in a gym. But yes, that is something Mr. Moto would stoop down to. Apple, no. Apple does not need to do this type of thing. They got where they are for looking after their own interests, and basically being dicks to news sources. LONG LIVE JOBS!
    Yes, and also Motorola sells way more than one phone, people don't wait for the next motorola instead of buying the current motorola, because they do not know or care if there is a difference. So Motorola loses nothing by leaking this kind of info. And after they saw all the hype Apple got and realized it wouldn't have such a negative effect for them, it's quite obvious why they'd leak their new PoS.
    05-31-2010 03:40 AM
    Was extremely happy when i heard the the screen will be very high res! wonder is the screen size will stay at the 3.5 inch or maybe bump up to 3.7. Although the leaked shots show that the screen size is the same
    06-01-2010 05:38 AM
    I agree that the screen size should be increased. 3.5 will make it a little harder to view text at that resolution, at least for my starting to get old eyes.
    06-01-2010 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD