do you happen to have other insurance through State Farm to get this?

also, do they drop you after 1 claim?
    Nope I have different company for car insurance. Not all state farm offer this so you should call your local state farm agent and ask for personal article policy and see if they offer it.

I'm sure if you do a lot of claims they will drop you. I haven't had to do a claim yet so I'm not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-02-2010 01:10 PM
    Does anyone have any experience using their deductible with Squaretrade?
    I'm in the middle of filing a claim with SquareTrade now, but for a laptop rather than an iPhone. So far the process is smooth. I'll keep ya posted.
    11-02-2010 05:06 PM
    I got state farm $39 a year and covers loss, theft, damage with 0 deductible. If anything happens they cut me a check for a retail price of iPhone 4.

Totally off topic here, but I can't imagine there are too many "Bruce Hungerford"s in this world...is he 50ish? Ask him if he went to grad school in Ohio. I typed a theses for someone with that name back in the late 70's!
    11-02-2010 05:08 PM
    Totally off topic here, but I can't imagine there are too many "Bruce Hungerford"s in this world...is he 50ish? Ask him if he went to grad school in Ohio. I typed a theses for someone with that name back in the late 70's!
    I have no clue. I called in to add the policy.

11-02-2010 05:37 PM
    Honestly the Best Buy Black Tie Protection is alot better...no deductible...and its 12 a month...
    11-02-2010 08:55 PM
    Honestly the Best Buy Black Tie Protection is alot better...no deductible...and its 12 a month...
    How is it better when its 15 a month?
    11-02-2010 10:01 PM
    How is it better when its 15 a month?
    Ok I didnt see my typo...my mistake...but theres still no deductible...break it, walk in, and get a new one...with at&t you still have to pay atleast a $200 deductible...on top of the 14 a month...Best Buy = Better...
    11-02-2010 10:10 PM
    I don't mind paying $14 for an insurance. I am lil bit clumsy. The repair is gonna cost more in the event something happens to it.
    11-03-2010 03:37 AM
    I think that insurance companies are nonsense...
    11-03-2010 04:18 AM
    state farm doesnt offer this in all states..texas is not one
    11-03-2010 04:43 AM
    I purchased my insurance from Ensquared. I was looking around for a good insurance company when I found them. For me, what they offer is the best in the market and would give you peace of mind regarding your iPhone.

You can visit their site to know more.
    11-03-2010 08:27 AM
    Yeah I reached out to a couple of State Farm agents in Texas about this and one responded with:

Good morning. We do not offer coverage for the iphone at this time.
    There are some rumors on the internet that states we do offer coverage.
    I will let you know if this changes in the future. Thanks.

But like you guys said, it is not offered in Texas so this was his response.

I like the Squaretrade insurance prices and everything, I just wish there was some firsthand feedback of someone actually using the insurance to see if you are paying for something that is worth it.
    11-03-2010 10:53 AM
    I did NOT get the Insurance from Apple well the Assureon I opted for my Otterbox Defender case and I bought the Apple Care plan for my phone..
    05-01-2011 09:22 AM
    insurance?
    never heard of
    05-03-2011 02:18 AM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD