Steve Ballmer, Visual studio 2010, iPhone development.. Nasty rumour.

mullrat

Jun 8, 2008
Visit site
I say Awesome. Tech companies need to unite to stop the evil that is google. Their big brother analogy they made in google I/o was just so utterly ironic. The book 1984 was about a ruling party of few controlling the many. This was a achieved how? By invading their privacy, analyzing their thoughts, and manipulating their actions. Which is what Google is best at. Apple wants utter control of it's platform. Google wants total infiltration and influence via spying in the lives of every person in the world. They are evil contrary to their slogan. Go Microsoft, Go Apple.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
This makes sense. Before you compare this to flash cross-compiling, flash is actionscript, visual studio actually natively programs in objective C. It's a completely different scenario. Btw this would make sense also because currently there is no official solution for windows users to develop iPhone apps...

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
This makes sense. Before you compare this to flash cross-compiling, flash is actionscript, visual studio actually natively programs in objective C. It's a completely different scenario. Btw this would make sense also because currently there is no official solution for windows users to develop iPhone apps...

As a programmer, I'd LOVE Visual Studio support for compiling iPhone apps. I'd actually work on becoming an iPhone developer were that the case. I use Visual Studio every day at the office, I'm totally used to the environment.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
As a programmer, I'd LOVE Visual Studio support for compiling iPhone apps. I'd actually work on becoming an iPhone developer were that the case. I use Visual Studio every day at the office, I'm totally used to the environment.

I really think Apple needs to open up development to Windows computers.. They would have so many more developers. I don't think buying a $2000 computer makes you a good developer, so not allowing people with PCs to develop for iPhone is kind of bull crap.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
If they would release a version of Mac OS X for generic PCs I reckon that would be awesome. I wonder if it will ever happen?

No that will never happen. Apple has already won a court case against another company that was putting mac OS on generic PC's.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73