Will you be purchasing the new iPhone?

Will you purchase the new iPhone?

• Total voters

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I will be at the store on the 15th to reserve my phone, you can count on it. Just don't know white or black.

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I am so totally getting one. The iPhone looks gorgeous, way better looking than my droid. The screen looks gorgeous, the gyroscope, iMovie, HD video, facetime... it all blew my droid out of the water. After following the keynote on engadget, when I pulled out my droid, I felt like I had the old motorola flip phone and I had my heart set on a black one. Then wwdc ended. No verizon? Ill keep my droid on verizon. If at&t is great in your area you are lucky. For me at&t = swifer poles on rooftops.

So no iphone this year for me

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I am so totally getting one. The iPhone looks gorgeous, way better looking than my droid. The screen looks gorgeous, the gyroscope, iMovie, HD video, facetime... it all blew my droid out of the water. After following the keynote on engadget, when I pulled out my droid, I felt like I had the old motorola flip phone and I had my heart set on a black one. Then wwdc ended. No verizon? Ill keep my droid on verizon. If at&t is great in your area you are lucky. For me at&t = swifer poles on rooftops.

So no iphone this year for me

My heart weeps for you Americans. TT~TT

In Canada, iPhone is available on 5 carriers, all of which have great coverage (lightyears ahead of AT&T's). We get 3G speeds of 2.5~7mbps depending on carrier.. Our signals are reliable, and we don't get dropped calls.

It sounds like a fairytale, but it's actually true.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
if i preorder it online, i wonder how long it will take to ship to me..hmmm...

It will arrive the day of as long as you preorder quickly. I would suggest refreshing the preorder page constantly until 12:00AM on the 14th-15th, and ordering as quick as possible. :p

In Canada, we don't get preorders. XD

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Meh, I doubt it. But never the less I will most likely do what I did last year. I went to the Rogers store at the Upper Canada Mall and waited outside until they opened an hour early. I got there at 6:30 for a 7:00 AM opening and there was a grand total of 6 people in line.. W00t for no lines baby!

They wont kick you out when the Apple store opened at 8 to sell iPads there were people outside the store from 4:30 I heard.

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
yes, yes and YES. wife and I are both ditching our BlackBerry 9700's and going with our very first iPhone 4's. She is getting a 32GB white and I'll be getting the 32GB black.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
It will arrive the day of as long as you preorder quickly. I would suggest refreshing the preorder page constantly until 12:00AM on the 14th-15th, and ordering as quick as possible. :p

In Canada, we don't get preorders. XD

It's not that vital to preorder that quickly. I'm gonna preorder Tuesday when I get home from work. Last year I preordered the second or third day and still got it on launch day. If I remember correctly people were preordering 4 or 5 daus before launch and still getting them on launch day.

Also FWIW I have read elsewhere that Radio Shack is doing preorders now. You buy a 50 dollar gift card and use it towards your phone purchase on launch day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73