Best battery extender?

intense666

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
There are many apps that can prolong the duration of the iPhone's battery lifespan and they all claim to be great. Ignoring the money, which app has been known to ensure optimal quality and satisfaction? What is the catch for extending the duration of battery life? Any help will be appreciated.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
What? No, no "app" can extend the iPhone's battery life, no matter what they say do not buy them. They are simply resources for "tips" to extending the battery life, which you most likely already know (i.e. turning off 3G, auto-lock the screen, etc.). It's not rocket science and none of them have the ability to actually extend the battery life. It's a horrible scam and Apple should remove all of these apps.

intense666

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
Ok, thanks! You're a life-saver. It did seem odd and too good to be true. Not specifying the specs of an app...What an annoying way to scam. Thanks again for your help. I do know how to conserve power really well but my friends and I play the games on my iPhone frequently and that really drains it's power.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77