Getting another iphone.....

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
My wife currently has t-mobile, and can't keep her hands off of my iphone. Her contract is up around the time the new iphone comes out, and will be switching over to AT&T on some kind of a family plan not sure which one yet. My question is can I give her my old iphone when i buy the new one and put her on my account? Where do I get another simcard for the old iphone? Any ideas or suggestions would be helpful.~Chris

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
You can do what you are asking. I did it with my wife. I switched her from Sprint and I gave her my 3G and bought a 3Gs. The new phone comes with a sim card, so you don't need to get one. If you already have a family plan, it will cost you $9.99 per month for the line and $30 per month for the iPhone plan. And of course, you'll share the minutes.

Last edited:

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Yep, added a line for my wife and changed my individual calling plan to a family plan, gave her my BlackBerry, and got an iPhone. They will tie the new device to your wife's number, but then they can switch around whatever needs switching. The salesperson said this was a very common scenario.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW