I'm a noob!!!

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
OKay, I have been a little behind the times but I have finally purchased my first iPod. Its the 8gb 2G touch. What are the must have apps for it? What is the best Twitter client for iPod Touch and iPhone? Give me all the details!!! What should I do next?

MakeMoneyGuru

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Three Types of Work-at-Home Jobs

Lots of people say that they would like to have a work-at-home job, but they don't have a clear idea of what TYPE work-at-home job that they want The first question is, do you want a work-at-home JOB, or a work-at-home BUSINESS? There's a big difference between the two A work-at-home job means that you work for others, are paid for the work that you do, and make no financial investment into the business; but a work-at-home business means that you work for yourself, you do make a financial investment, and there is no guarantee that you will get paid for your work

Three types of work-at-home JOBS are:

Sales: Some companies hire people to make telephone calls to sell products or services This is called telemarketing, and while it is still possible, the do-not-call initiatives have curtailed the industry somewhat Another example of a *how to make money from home* is cosmetic sales Several cosmetic companies have salespeople who work from their own home selling cosmetic products Avon is one example Mary Kay is another

Customer Service: Most online businesses need a customer service department, and since most online businesses don't have physical offices, they hire people to work from their own homes to take care of their customer service needs These companies will pay to have an 800 number routed to the *how to make money from home* employee's home phone

Ghost writing: This is a work-at-home job in which the opportunities grow larger every day The Internet is like a big, hungry monster that lives on words and never seems to have enough of them The field isn't easy to break into, but if you have a talent for stringing words together in an interesting way, ghost writing might be a *how to make money from home* that would interest you

"theclickbankcash com"]how to make money from home

Marcus James

May 25, 2010
Visit site
As far as Twitter applications go, I'd go with Echofon (there is a free version in the app store), that's been my favorite so far for my iPhone and iTouch. Though, Twitter got Tweetie under its wing and came up with "Twitter For iPhone" (Tweetie 3.0). Both can be found in the App Store and are also quite self-explanatory for the most part.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner