...seems this will be available tomorrow, 4th Nov. But, I wonder, with the release of a browser like this, will one have the option to 'set a default' browser? Hmm, interesting.
    11-03-2010 01:50 PM
    ...seems this will be available tomorrow, 4th Nov. But, I wonder, with the release of a browser like this, will one have the option to 'set a default' browser? Hmm, interesting.
    Come on now, you know that Apple is not going to allow users to set another browser as the default. I know that they have allowed it on the Mac but I just do not see them ever doing it on IOS.
    11-03-2010 02:50 PM
    ...you're so right! What on earth was I thinking.

Albeit, I do hope this new browser doesn't make the whole iPhone experience s l o w.

Come on now, you know that Apple is not going to allow users to set another browser as the default. I know that they have allowed it on the Mac but I just do not see them ever doing it on IOS.
    11-03-2010 03:11 PM
    Kinda cool...
    You can read skyfire app review here...
    Enjoy!
    We will se how this will impact iPhone industry...
    Last edited by DusanCarSilni; 11-03-2010 at 04:59 PM.
    11-03-2010 04:19 PM
    This should have never been allowed in the App Store. Flash needs to die and die horribly.
    11-03-2010 05:10 PM
    Does not support retina display. Some sites I also want to go to the mobile version and it always seems to give the full version. Not really digging it, I don't need flash.
    11-03-2010 07:01 PM
    I can't think of anything I actually need flash for on my phone.
    11-03-2010 07:55 PM
    +1

char. limit
    11-03-2010 10:07 PM
    Why do you think that?
    11-04-2010 06:05 AM
    This is not a joke and really opens up the chances to skyfire being approved !! Just found a cloud based browser in the app store call cloud browse AND it supports FLASH games and videos ! How is this not on the front page of tipb.com ? Video is a bit choppy but I'm sure things will get better with updates .
    Ive been using Cloud Browse for like two months now its cool, but only gives you so much time, i think 15 minutes, to browse, then it kicks you off to give other users server time. Thats the only thing I don't like about it. Skyfire looks promising though.
    11-04-2010 11:55 AM
    That is as general as a statement as..I dont understand why I need a retina display on my cell phone. Once again, choice is a good thing especially for the consumer. I think it is great to have the ability to install it and use it if I choose to, as opposed to not having any choice what so ever.
    11-04-2010 12:02 PM
    That is as general as a statement as..I dont understand why I need a retina display on my cell phone. Once again, choice is a good thing especially for the consumer. I think it is great to have the ability to install it and use it if I choose to, as opposed to not having any choice what so ever.
    Nicely said.
    11-04-2010 12:22 PM
    Yeah it's general, but it explains his and my feelings towards it is all.

For me, I simply see no need for it. I'm an app kinda' guy. If I want to read news, I use my apps, play games, use my apps.

I understand what you're saying, but just wanted to expand on my agreeing with the person you qutoed.

I do hope we have choice one day, but it will always not be needed by me!
    11-04-2010 05:26 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD