Pre- order never done it

Iphonelostie

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
I can upgrade at any time and for once I would like to get a phone on launch day... How does this work? What will I have to do? ( I'm worried I won't know what to do and miss my opportunity)

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Very simple. Once the new iPhone and pricing is announced , on the day they start accepting iPhone preorders on apple.com you go there , add the phone you want (color/storage) and then checkout. At which point your AT&T information will be verified and you'll finish the transaction. And on the delivery date your friendly UPS (or FedEx) delivery person will drop it off , on what seems like Xmas without the snow and tree.

:D

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
You have two options.

1. When the iPhone is available for pre-order, do so from apple.com. Then just sit at home on release date and conveniently have it delivered to your front door.

2. When the iPhone is available for pre-order, make a reservation at your favorite Apple Store. Then show up early on the morning of release and get in line. Socialize with the other enthusiasts waiting for their iPhone, experience the "show" that the Apple employees put on at opening, possibly get interviewed by media, and buy your phone. Then set up shop at the Starbucks that is inevitably near the Apple Store and sync all your data. After playing with it for awhile, head home swearing to take a nap because you're so tired after getting up so early. But then when you get home, continue playing with iPhone until you finally pass out from excitement and exhaustion on your couch at about 11p.

You can probably tell which option I normally go for :p

Mittens the kittens

May 1, 2010
Visit site
or wait in line at your local at&t store for hours and dont forget to bring a comfy chair,blanket,coffee and a umbrella as mother nature likes to cry because she cannot have an iphone

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
i personally would just pre order from apple.com and have it delivered your guaranteed a device you get to sleep and open the device at home and no crowds :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR