VZW iPhone Not looking so good for now

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
and other reports of Verizon ordering 10M CDMA iPhones so only time will tell.

That is not what the report said at all. It said that 10m CDMA iPhones had been ordered by Apple not VZW. And most people think that those are for the China market which would make sense. Plus 10m is way more the VZW would order to start off with anyway.

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Word is Verizon let go most of its contracted tech support in the stores this week because Apple does its on tech support on iPhone ...

Bluesoftail

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
VZW likes to "lock" their phones up so users can't do anything with them (ie add your own ringtones etc..) without serious hacking and I don't think Steve would let them do that to the Iphone and I doubt VZW would give up that control so I don't see it anytime soon. No biggie.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
VZW likes to "lock" their phones up so users can't do anything with them (ie add your own ringtones etc..) without serious hacking and I don't think Steve would let them do that to the Iphone and I doubt VZW would give up that control so I don't see it anytime soon. No biggie.

Clearly you haven't paid attention to Verizon's recent devices. They haven't done anything like that on their Android devices, the Palm Pre, Blackberry, etc.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I actually can't wait till the iPhone goes to VZW (if it does). This will free up the AT&T network for me and many many others. :) I don't get good signal at home but no cell provider where I currently live does really. VZW gets the best around my house but I am anti-VZW after ditching them a year ago. As soon as I leave the base I live on I get full 3G so I am more than happy with AT&T and will stick with them over VZW anyday of the week.

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
with the latest information about the VoRA technology that verizion is currently testing on their network, BGR: Verizon & VoRA, it seems concievable that maybe the verizon "rumors" are gaining a little heat this year around?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal