Help It Won't Turn On!

keithp318

Feb 12, 2009
Visit site
My iPhone 3G isn't turning on. I've tried everything. I've even tried to put it into dfu mode but I couldnt get into it. when I try to turn it on, the logo comes up and then it shuts off. What should I try help.

iTunes wont recognize it at all

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Can you give us some more info was it JBen? why did you reboot it? did it reboot, freeze? Try open iTunes hold down the home button on your phone and plug in the USB plug keep holding the home button until you see the USB cable to the Globe, DFU mode. You can also try pluggin in the phone for a couple hours in the wall to make sure it is charged up then try powering on?

keithp318

Feb 12, 2009
Visit site
It was jailbroken. I rebooted it, like I always do, after I get out of class. It didn't really turn on at all, the apple logo came up and it just shut off.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Try open iTunes hold down the home button on your phone and plug in the USB plug keep holding the home button until you see the USB cable to the Globe, DFU mode. You can also try pluggin in the phone for a couple hours in the wall to make sure it is charged up then try powering on?

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Try open iTunes hold down the home button on your phone and plug in the USB plug keep holding the home button until you see the USB cable to the Globe, DFU mode. You can also try pluggin in the phone for a couple hours in the wall to make sure it is charged up then try powering on?

That's not DFU that is recovery mode, DFU will have a completely blank screen, I was hoping someone had figured out this without a restore, this happened to me this morning ater attempting the upgrade in cydia. I don't have a current back up...this blows.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4