Using cheap phone for a month but its dead :(

RonHC

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Would buying a GoPhone renew my contract?

Ok, so i am selling my iPhone to a good friend tomorrow and everything seemed ok. The phone i was gonna use was a cheap phone that i had before i had my iPhone. It worked yesterday but never got to run the phone. Today, the screen will not turn on and i charged it all day and its dead right now

So now i have no phone until the new iPhone comes out. Should i buy a cheap GoPhone from Walmart or something but will it renew my contract? or what should i do?

Last edited:

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
If you buy a Gophone, no, it will not renew your contract. Any unsubsidized phone will not do anything to your contract. You should look on craigslist or kijiji, lots of people sell their dumbphones for like $50.

:) Good luck.

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
If you buy a Gophone, no, it will not renew your contract. Any unsubsidized phone will not do anything to your contract. You should look on craigslist or kijiji, lots of people sell their dumbphones for like $50.

:) Good luck.

Yeah, I agree with Jellotime. Try Craigslist or Kijiji. I'm thinking of getting rid of my iphone 1 month before the new one comes out because I figure it might be hard to sell after the new iphone comes out because a lot of people will be trying to sell their old one. If I were you I would spend money on something you can at least get your money back for, that's what I may do. I might get a Blackberry Bold or something like that to use until the new iphone comes out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox