My contract is up and when the new iPhone comes out I would like to preorder so I can get it the day it is released. How does that work? On the pre order form do u have a contract renewal option? Where would I order, on apples site or AT&T? Can I order online?
    04-28-2010 10:51 PM
    This is a question that only ATT can answer, I would call them.
    04-28-2010 11:16 PM
    This is a question ATT will not likely know the answer to until the iPhone is announced.

I wouldn't ask them right now, it'd be a waste of time.
    04-28-2010 11:45 PM
    My contract is up and when the new iPhone comes out I would like to preorder so I can get it the day it is released. How does that work? On the pre order form do u have a contract renewal option? Where would I order, on apples site or AT&T? Can I order online?
    Has anyone who rewnewed their contract ever pre ordered before
    04-28-2010 11:55 PM
    This is a question ATT will not likely know the answer to until the iPhone is announced.

I wouldn't ask them right now, it'd be a waste of time.
    Yeah, don't bother. They can't say anything until it's announced. Right now Apple hasn't even acknowledged that it exist.
    04-29-2010 01:13 AM
    Has anyone who rewnewed their contract ever pre ordered before
    Yeah last year I pre-ordered my iPhone 3GS from AT&T but you could also pre-order from Apple. Either way works. They both ship out normally on the same day, both do overnight shipping. When you pre-ordered you renew your contract then, at least with AT&T.
    04-29-2010 01:32 AM
    I also pre-ordered my 3GS from AT&T last year and renewed at the same time. Interesting note: I was not able to do this on the first day of pre-sale... they only allowed new-service orders. I was able to pre-order a renewal a couple of days later, and still received my 3GS on release date.
    04-29-2010 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD