Pick YOUR date !!!

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
No, not a reality love show. Now that we know June 7th is probably the announcement date for the next iPhone, lets all GUESS the RELEASE date.
Lets all have unique dates, and maybe we can have Rene give the winner some kinda prize ;)

Friday June 25th ! :D;) Next please?:)

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
If they follow the pattern it will be June 18th, but something tells me they will push it back till the following Friday.

If it is the 18th I hope ATT allows the full discount a touch early like they did last year. My upgrade date is June 20th.

Last edited:

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
No, not a reality love show. Now that we know June 7th is probably the announcement date for the next iPhone, lets all GUESS the RELEASE date.
Lets all have unique dates, and maybe we can have Rene give the winner some kinda prize ;)

Friday June 25th ! :D;) Next please?:)

June 7th is the announcement date?
Then why did Apple rent out the Yerba Buena center for the 22nd? Are they planning on announcing another iPhone that day? I don't think so :p

It will most likely be announced June 22nd, and I'm thinking it might be released June 29th.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Then why did Apple rent out the Yerba Buena center for the 22nd? Are they planning on announcing another iPhone that day? I don't think so :p

It will most likely be announced June 22nd, and I'm thinking it might be released June 29th.

I read that whatever that was for the 22nd corporate event was removed form the calendar.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site

They will hardly have TWO WWDCs within the same year , let alone same month.:p
June 7th it is. June 7th! Im going with June 7th !:D

sein_ep813.jpg

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
If they follow the pattern it will be June 18th, but something tells me they will push it back till the following Friday.

If it is the 18th I hope ATT allows the full discount a touch early like they did last year. My upgrade date is June 20th.
Same boat, my upgrade date is June 19th, so I'm hoping they allow an early upgrade or it gets pushed back until the next week. :p

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Same boat, my upgrade date is June 19th, so I'm hoping they allow an early upgrade or it gets pushed back until the next week. :p

Yeah, last year I was like 3 weeks from my upgrade on July 12th and was happy to get it on the first day. At least now if they don't do it, I'll only have to wait 2 days and hopefully they won't be sold out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2