Hello all, I have a quick question. I ran a search and came back with nothing, so here goes...

If I purchase an album through iTunes on my iPod Touch, can I then download the same album through iTunes on my iPhone without being double charged?

Many thanks in advance for any help with this!
    04-27-2010 09:29 AM
    No I don't think so.
    What you can do is sync the album onto your computer, then sync it onto your iPhone.
    04-27-2010 10:21 AM
    No I don't think so.
    What you can do is sync the album onto your computer, then sync it onto your iPhone.
    I have done this before and it worked out just fine, however, I'm in a situation today where I don't have my iPod Touch and I went to my iPhone, I saw that I didn't have the albums on there for whatever reason (I probably removed them at some point or another, as I've never had sync issues.)

Needless to say I was looking to get a few albums downloaded that I've already purchased to help get me through the day at work.

Also, after reading your post and as I was typing this post, I tried downloading a single song that I had already purchased to confirm, and I got a pop up that told me I had already purchased it, and it asked me if I would like to buy it again. So, I guess that answered that, lol. That's a shame though, that it wouldn't work out the same way as downloading apps to both with the same iTunes account.

Ah well. Thanks for your help though.
    04-27-2010 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD