ok so I restored my phone cause iTunes said it could not read it. After I restored it it could not sync to iTunes cause a file was missing. Now it says I have to restore it again. Whats going on?
    04-23-2010 01:00 AM
    Try uninstalling iTunes (but to not remove backups), then resintall it. Restart your iPhone, then plug it in. Let us know what happens.

If this doesn't work, uninstall again but remove backups and program data this time (I figure you'd want to avoid this step if you can) and reinstall again.

I know it's a pain in the butt but Apple really doesn't care about the PC user experience on iTunes.. They want us to buy Macs.
    04-23-2010 01:03 AM
    I own a mac and it says the same problem. How do I restart my iPhone? hold the home button?
    04-23-2010 01:30 AM
    ok i uninstalled itunes and reinstalled it and restarted my iPhone still is unable to read content.
    04-23-2010 01:42 AM
    Hold down the home and sleep/wake button until the phone restarts, let go of the sleep button but keep holding the home button. This will put your iPhone into DFU mode and you will be prompted to restore it. That's all I can really think of, sorry if it doesn't work.
    04-23-2010 01:54 AM
    Heyyyy it worked. Thank you Jellotime.
    04-23-2010 02:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD