• It's Not So Hot

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 7 7.4%

• Total voters

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm a believer. I'm honestly very excited, as this will be my first iPhone purchase. I was going to buy the 3gs, but everyone says to wait, as the new one will be here soon, and is better in every way. Everything about it looks awesome, I know for sure I'll use the camera, WITH a flash, as I find inspiration hits me most often when I'm out late at night in a drunken state with my friends.

I'm very impatient. I want it now. Has a release date been specified for sure yet? I've heard rumours that they may release it as early as May, since the cat is already out of the bag and the leak was a complete mistake...

Apple won't do an early release. They rented out the Yerba Buena centre for the arts (I think that's what it's called?) for June 22nd. It's where they usually announce the new iPhone. So, it will likely be announced June 22nd, and released a week or so after (maybe a June 29th release, like the first iPhone).

Congrats though, you waited for the right generation haha.. You may be the most satisfied new iPhone customer in history :p

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Apple won't do an early release. They rented out the Yerba Buena centre for the arts (I think that's what it's called?) for June 22nd. It's where they usually announce the new iPhone. So, it will likely be announced June 22nd, and released a week or so after (maybe a June 29th release, like the first iPhone).

Congrats though, you waited for the right generation haha.. You may be the most satisfied new iPhone customer in history :p
Perhaps. On the other hand, he has missed all the value that I have enjoyed over the last three years and three iPhones. I certainly would not trade places with him.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Perhaps. On the other hand, he has missed all the value that I have enjoyed over the last three years and three iPhones. I certainly would not trade places with him.

I would, then I'd have several thousand dollars saved from the money I spent on iPhone bills..

ryanwmurray

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site

Haha, precisely. I've been using crapola phones and going month to month for the past few years, due to my 'phobia' of signing contracts. I think I'm finally overcoming that fear, as I rationalized with myself that signing a contract is inevitable if ya want to get a decent phone like an iPhone.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Haha, precisely. I've been using crapola phones and going month to month for the past few years, due to my 'phobia' of signing contracts. I think I'm finally overcoming that fear, as I rationalized with myself that signing a contract is inevitable if ya want to get a decent phone like an iPhone.

Yeeah before I got my iPhone I refused to go on contract, and then I realized if I ever wanted data or to get the experience other users can/will get with iPhone, I have to go on a plan. @_@ such is life.

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
I'm coming in a little late after the discussion of the smaller screen size of the iPhone G4, but why would Apple give us a larger screen on the iPhone when they've given unto us a much larger screen on the iPad? :) I think they would rather maintain an argument for a 3rd mobile category rather than cut into their own market with a larger iPhone screen.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm coming in a little late after the discussion of the smaller screen size of the iPhone G4, but why would Apple give us a larger screen on the iPhone when they've given unto us a much larger screen on the iPad? :) I think they would rather maintain an argument for a 3rd mobile category rather than cut into their own market with a larger iPhone screen.

Another good point. The iPad covers the huge screen end of the spectrum, the iPhone's objective is to remain pocketable.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73