Call announcer for iphone??

sfross

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of an app that announces who is calling so u dont have to look at the screen before answering? I used to have a bj2 and it would announce either the person who was calling, if they were in my contacts, or the number over my blue tooth...

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Wow really?? No S$@#!!! I dont want to have to put in a special ringtone for everyone in my contact list genius... Now if anyone has any ACTUAL constructive answers, it would be most appreciated.

With your attitude, I wonder how many different people actually call you ,for you to need their names announced :D

Contructive enough for ya ? :p;)

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
sorry about that. some people are a little rude around here

i believe this is what you're looking for

iPhone Call Announcer App - FREE!!

What was rude that whmurray said?
He suggested what would work best , to his/her knowledge. The response to whmurray was a bit rude and cocky....

Plus, we all knew someone with more knowledge like yourself would come up with better suggestion(s)... no harm done, eh !? ;)

sfross

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
What was rude that whmurray said?
He suggested what would work best , to his/her knowledge. The response to whmurray was a bit rude and cocky....

Plus, we all knew someone with more knowledge like yourself would come up with better suggestion(s)... no harm done, eh !? ;)

What was rude is that i had a legit question and he had to put a smart ass post on there. And to answer ur question Behshad...no that was not constructive...

...and to Blink, thank u for the attempt but all the link went to was a youtube vid (which may have been a joke, i dont know)

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
some people take profanity so seriously. Jeez. It's not a big deal when someone says SH.IT ...

It WAS a smartass answer, and nobody wants to put a custom ringtone for every single douchebag in their contact list. It was OBVIOUS the poster was looking for something that would universally announce names.... >_>

Wiltron

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
A serious answer:

After a few google searches and cydia sources, there is no easy way to add voice contact announce, other than recording voice clips on your computer, and converting and importing them via iTunes then custom ringtone add each contact..

Wiltron

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
After a bit more research on your behalf - I found an app in the AppStore store, that seems to do what you want..

Search for AutoRingtone and you should find it. Make sure you read the description to see if that's what you want.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
After a bit more research on your behalf - I found an app in the AppStore store, that seems to do what you want..

Search for AutoRingtone and you should find it. Make sure you read the description to see if that's what you want.

That app is not going to do what the OP wants. You have to set it up for each person in your contact list or it does not work. That said the reviews on it seem to fairly good so it may be worth a shot if the OP wants to put in the work.

sfross

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

This isnt exactly what im looking for, but i think its as close as its going to get, thank you Wiltron for all ur help, i GREATLY appreciate it!!!:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW