What are sources? (Cydia)

Dawkins Bull-Terrier

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
So ive been on the hunt for some new cydia apps and seem to have now looked through all cydia. Do i need to add more sources to get more available cydia downloads? or is everything i can download already there?
thanks in advance guys

(Also what are your favouirite/ must have cydia apps?)

Wiltron

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I find that the sources included with Cydia are pretty decent.. rarely do I need to add additional sources to find what I'm looking for, however I do have these 2 sources added:

http://iphone.org.hk/apt
Welcome to Cydia.hackulo.us!

Favorite Apps:

1. Lock Info w/ Weather and clock hide plugins
2. Pro Switcher + Backgrounder (They go together, because one works with the other)
3. AFC2Add - So I can SSH into my phone over USB instead of WiFi (More Secure, easier, faster)
4. Categories + CategoriesSB - Folders, but with the SB addon, they instantly load!
5. Infinidock - Keep my settings and Cydia/App Store apps off the SB, but easily accessed

Dawkins Bull-Terrier

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I find that the sources included with Cydia are pretty decent.. rarely do I need to add additional sources to find what I'm looking for, however I do have these 2 sources added:

http://iphone.org.hk/apt
Welcome to Cydia.hackulo.us!

Favorite Apps:

1. Lock Info w/ Weather and clock hide plugins
2. Pro Switcher + Backgrounder (They go together, because one works with the other)
3. AFC2Add - So I can SSH into my phone over USB instead of WiFi (More Secure, easier, faster)
4. Categories + CategoriesSB - Folders, but with the SB addon, they instantly load!
5. Infinidock - Keep my settings and Cydia/App Store apps off the SB, but easily accessed

brilliant reply, thanks mate

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner