View Poll Results: Which Store do you prefer to Pre-Order?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Apple

7 87.50%
  • AT&T

1 12.50%
    With the new iPhone around the corner, its time to save up and get ready to click the pre-order button for people who want to upgrade. I have never pre-ordered an iPhone so i don't know what to expect.
    - Do they need my signature in order to get the iPhone when it arrives in my doorstep?
    - or do they leave the box at my doorstep without a signature?

And which is better to pre-order? Apple or AT&T?
    I heard that Apple is better but i want to hear your opinion
    04-12-2010 08:22 PM
    We don't know. Something has changed a little each time a new iPhone has been released. Being that you need an AT&T contract it's hard to say what will happen at launch exactly. Best to just wait an see what they say at the announce, still months away.
    04-12-2010 08:25 PM
    We don't know. Something has changed a little each time a new iPhone has been released. Being that you need an AT&T contract it's hard to say what will happen at launch exactly. Best to just wait an see what they say at the announce, still months away.
    naw i am asking people who pre-ordered last year if the shipment needs a signature or not
    04-12-2010 08:33 PM
    I just showed up early morning at a local ATT store on 3GS launch day and got one with out a big wait. If you pre-order, do it early to assure you can pick yours up on launch day. Otherwise you will be waiting a week or two after launch day for it if you pre-order too late. This year I'll either pre-order the first day possible with ATT or go early in the morning on launch day to the same local ATT store and wait in line.
    Last edited by UTVOL06; 04-14-2010 at 09:41 AM.
    04-14-2010 09:36 AM
    There was barely a line at my at&t store for the 3GS. I think them days are over unless its an incredible upgrade. Especially with people purchasing iPads.
    04-14-2010 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD