who will ditch their iphone now since 4.0 is out??.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
The PROBLEM is that you are a troll. All you do is bash the iPhone left and right. If you don't like it, get a different phone and move on. You are entitled to your opinions but you hang around here and just trash the phone. Ok, we get it, you don't like your iPhone, why do you have one again?

Get a different phone, switch carriers. Seems like the logical answer to me. :rolleyes:

Very well said. I always wonder about people like that.

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
The PROBLEM is that you are a troll. All you do is bash the iPhone left and right. If you don't like it, get a different phone and move on. You are entitled to your opinions but you hang around here and just trash the phone. Ok, we get it, you don't like your iPhone, why do you have one again?

Get a different phone, switch carriers. Seems like the logical answer to me. :rolleyes:

I will in December as my sig states Miss Etheridge(if 4.0 does not give me what I want).I just bought into all of the Iphone hoopla(which is not me considering I am not a follower like maybe you are:D).But maybe I will like the new 4.0 ..........Uh but than again maybe not considering i seen nothing about the disgusting reception when the phone is enabled to 3g.Edge is wonderful on my phone...
And the title of this thread is "who will ditch their iphone now since 4.0 is out?"
And I answered sorry if you or the mod's did not like the response.I am not going to sugarcoat crap to put a smile on your face...;)

jimdognc

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
ppl always complain,the iphone is best phone ever,they sold 50 million phones in 3 years!!!! that alone speaks for itself... my iphone is jailbroken and its has some really cool apps,BUT i get tired of my phone going in safe mode every other day!!! ok i have proswitcher,but it is really laggy... 4.0 software will be the the end of jailbreaking..and listen guys,this is just the software...we dont even know about the new hardware yet....what the android phone is better because of a notification bar please!!!! how many plam pre do u see!!! when the iphone comes to all the carriers,the iphone will be like the razr... everybody will have one..

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
IUh but than again maybe not considering i seen nothing about the disgusting reception when the phone is enabled to 3g.Edge is wonderful on my phone...
And the title of this thread is "who will ditch their iphone now since 4.0 is out?"
And I answered sorry if you or the mod's did not like the response.I am not going to sugarcoat crap to put a smile on your face...;)

That is an ATT issue not an iPhone issue. I use 3G all the time and never have any issues with dropped calls or poor reception. Your right of course that you are entitled to your own opinion, but that works both ways, others are well within their rights to question the motives of a person who claims to hate the iPhone and still hangs around TiPb.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
See what happens when you keep insulting people on the forums...

OK, show over - back on topic.

Last edited:

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Am I the only one utterly disappointed by the lack of change in the notification system? It's a freaking pop up based system!

You're most definitely not the only disappointed but at least it's better than what we had before 3.0, which was nothing. If you happen to be jailbroken, there are plenty of alternatives for notifications.

xxDruMMer BoYxx

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
You're most definitely not the only disappointed but at least it's better than what we had before 3.0, which was nothing. If you happen to be jailbroken, there are plenty of alternatives for notifications.

Well, i guess it boils down to, if you had 4.0 (assuming you dont) would you go back to 3.0 for expecting something better IN 4.0.?;)

sivarter

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
iphone has the best games, graphics in a handheld, just like when game gear came out it blew away gameboy....my wife has a mytouch and the only thing i like about the android is it can get 3G...

xpunksbeendeadx

Jan 2, 2009
Visit site

I most definitely have my iPhone jailbroken which is why a lack of notification reform is so much more painful. My eyes have been open but Apple still hasn't seen the light.

Arcanust

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
mullrat hit it on the head - The APIs that are available to developers now are going to take the iPhone to another level in terms of the quality of apps, while it is already miles ahead of other platforms in the quality, quantity, and variety of apps.

BlackBerry's "Super Apps" will have some extremely hard competition to be compared to now.

karrott

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The one thing I think is inexcusable about iOS4 is the lack of even a simple notification system. The way it works now involves notifications stacking up on top of each other. To actually look at them, you have to do it in a single order based on when they were received. And if you decide to respond to one, all of the others magically disappear. It's crazy, and I don't see how Apple thinks we can go through our daily lives like this.

Hopefully since Apple has acquired the designer of the best mobile notification system (webOS), we'll see a great new system at or before the iOS5 release.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Who would ever leave the iPhone. I could never do it. All the things it does other phone don't. I can never go back.

I tried leaving iPhone. I went into a Sprint store and test drove all their Android devices. One had a more vivid LCD screen, another had a better keyboard, another had a bigger screen. There wasn't one phone that made me want to leave iPhone. Also, the Android OS seemed clunky....cobbled together...whatever, I didn't like it.

I'm not leaving iPhone until the competition can, not only catch up but, leap past iPhone with a better product.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73