who will ditch their iphone now since 4.0 is out??.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I still love my iphone and hopefully I don?t plan on leaving but you never know. The other guys are truly catching up.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Who will ditch their iphone now since 4.0 is out and go to another carrier, or phone?

What are you even talking about? iPhone OS 4.0 is not out yet, and when it does come out it will only improve the iPhone. So why would anyone leave now for another phone?

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
What are you even talking about? iPhone OS 4.0 is not out yet, and when it does come out it will only improve the iPhone. So why would anyone leave now for another phone?

Because it was a lame update? Still, with the apps, it would be hard to leave.

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
The iPhone is still the best phone on the market, you may not of gotten what you wanted but this was a big update... Am I going to leave my iPhone?

THATS JUST CRAZY TALK

Readover

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
err.. what are you talking about? What did you expect? And what didn't you get that you can get somewhere else? I was happy by the time he said multitasking! And don't forget, brilliant new features that will come with a new phone hasn't been shown yet... So it's a bit early to tell...
Besides, I think the iPhone offers the best experience by a mile already. And this summer, it's going to be complete!

mullrat

Jun 8, 2008
Visit site
Those API's basically allow total access to the phone. Except for a few core root functions. Otheer than multitasking that is what excites me. Because the extremely tAlented iPhone developer community is gonna eat that up and spit out some awesomeness. I mean with the locked down nature of the device right now we have great apps. Now that they have access to a ton of functions on the phone the sky is the limit. That is the thing that people just arent focusing on too much. sad.

So no not switching for me any time soon. What comes from apple is just the framework for third party deva to do something awesome.

Last edited:

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
People, people, people. I was just asking a question. No need to get upset. This is a forum to vocice ideas and thoughts. All I asked was a question because I hear/read time and time again that some folks want to leave. I liked the updates. Again people, chill out; for real!!!!!! A question is not meant to anger it's meant for a response!!!!

cv4189

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Old for New

The only time il even consider ditching the iPhone 3G 16G for the 4th Gen iPhone is when theres a jailbrake for it, which i presume will be a long way off. :D;)

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
People, people, people. I was just asking a question. No need to get upset. This is a forum to vocice ideas and thoughts. All I asked was a question because I hear/read time and time again that some folks want to leave. I liked the updates. Again people, chill out; for real!!!!!! A question is not meant to anger it's meant for a response!!!!

Then don't get angry at our responces

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Because it was a lame update? Still, with the apps, it would be hard to leave.

Really you think it was a lame update. What did you want to see in the new OS that you did not get? Multi-tasking by itself is a major step forward, plus the ability to have custom backgrounds, I think that it is a great update.

lonbeehold

May 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm staying. Very happy about mutitasking (Sirius or Pandora while web browsing of checking email! Yeah!-hopefully they will continue run while I'm texting as well). I do wish full AVRCP bluetooth support was part of this upgrade, but maybe that just hasn't been announced yet. A girl can hope! :)

Side note: Ever talked to a friend who was on their Droid? TERRIBLE sound quality, IME.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
wow, is 4.0 out and on devices???
of course not. anyone would be an idiot to leave right now and not give it some hands on first

as far as the fighting/forum wars, i'm afraid it has just begun

sivarter

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
i wont goto 4.0 with my 3g, even if they do jailbreak it. i can do just about all that with my phone now, backgrounder, change my background, bitesms - in app sms, and make folders...... suck it trebek

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR