Help! Which One worths more money

buddyclub94

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I want the iPad (the 3G version of course) but I don't have $800+...don't wanna get rid of any of my iPhones as they has been through a lot with me. I have a 3G 16gb unlocked and jailbroken which I brought when i had t-mobile...everything works fine with that one...on the other hand, i have a 16gb 3gs but i'm having problems with the battery, it draws too fast, besides the 3gs is not unlocked nor jailbroken (still don't know what is causing this), i brought it last summer when it was released on at&t and i canceled with t-mobile.

please any suggestions!...i want the iPad ASAP!!!!!!!!! :(

p.s. im not selling any iphone right now, i might think about it twice! haha

poisoned10

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, what is "worth" really? It just depends on you and the person you would be selling it to. Something that is valuable to you might just be junk to someone else, so the worth of that object would vary.

In this situation, although the 16GB 3G is outdated, I would rather have it since it is fully functional with no faults. I would buy any used phone with any kind of problem, especially a battery problem since those can be pretty expensive. Besides, a fault in the device automatically drops its value.

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Check Ebay for pricing , the 3G could pull a little more since it doesn't have battery issues and the ease of JB it . Also your 3GS should have the old boot rom so that could be fully JB . Just weight your options if you really need and want the Ipad and have no money you will have to give something up .

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Since it's still under warranty, why don't you take the 3GS to your local Apple store? My 3GS battery lasts longer than in my 3G.

I feel ya though. I sold my 3G and was bummed for a couple days about it. Strange how we get attached to our gadgets.

buddyclub94

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
went to the warranty this morning before my shift. at least the battery is working great...they told me to charge it about 8 straight hours without using the unit. it seems the problem has solved!!! xD!

i'm thinking in selling my other iPhone, the 3G.

keep you guys posted...thanks for the advises!!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods