I have had my iPhone 3G for about a year and 1/4 now, and it just dawned on me that perhaps there is a way to create photo albums from within the iPhone Photo App. It seems to hint at this possibility. When you are looking at your photos from w/ in the app, the back button says 'photo albums', then when you go back it lists your 'camera roll' on the top space w/ all the rest of the spaces below being blank. Since there is no edit button anywhere on this screen and nothing, that I can see, that points to the creation of photo albums from w/ in 'settings', exactly how is one to go about creating any? Is this ability real or is this just an intimation of the capability being there in future OS development?
    04-02-2010 01:39 AM
    I have had my iPhone 3G for about a year and 1/4 now, and it just dawned on me that perhaps there is a way to create photo albums from within the iPhone Photo App. It seems to hint at this possibility. When you are looking at your photos from w/ in the app, the back button says 'photo albums', then when you go back it lists your 'camera roll' on the top space w/ all the rest of the spaces below being blank. Since there is no edit button anywhere on this screen and nothing, that I can see, that points to the creation of photo albums from w/ in 'settings', exactly how is one to go about creating any? Is this ability real or is this just an intimation of the capability being there in future OS development?
    Not that I know of, though there may be a third party app that will let you do that. I use iPhoto to organize my photos and then just sync via iTunes and that works great. My GF has a Windows machine and she had to create folders on her PC to and then sync via iTunes and it seemed to work just fine as well. Hope that helps
    04-02-2010 04:04 AM
    Thanks. I had a feeling that this was how it was done. Appreciate it. :-)
    04-02-2010 06:39 AM
    Photo-Sort .99 cents

I like it so far!
    04-02-2010 07:18 PM
    Cool. Thanks for the 'Photo sort' app referral.
    In reference to 'iquinn':
    HOW did your GF get those photo folders INTO iTunes?
    04-02-2010 08:15 PM
    Cool. Thanks for the 'Photo sort' app referral.
    In reference to 'iquinn':
    HOW did your GF get those photo folders INTO iTunes?
    She put the photos all in one folder then selected that folder from iTunes to sync.
    04-02-2010 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD