Photo Album Abilities from Within iPhone

S.Casey

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
I have had my iPhone 3G for about a year and 1/4 now, and it just dawned on me that perhaps there is a way to create photo albums from within the iPhone Photo App. It seems to hint at this possibility. When you are looking at your photos from w/ in the app, the back button says 'photo albums', then when you go back it lists your 'camera roll' on the top space w/ all the rest of the spaces below being blank. Since there is no edit button anywhere on this screen and nothing, that I can see, that points to the creation of photo albums from w/ in 'settings', exactly how is one to go about creating any? Is this ability real or is this just an intimation of the capability being there in future OS development?

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
I have had my iPhone 3G for about a year and 1/4 now, and it just dawned on me that perhaps there is a way to create photo albums from within the iPhone Photo App. It seems to hint at this possibility. When you are looking at your photos from w/ in the app, the back button says 'photo albums', then when you go back it lists your 'camera roll' on the top space w/ all the rest of the spaces below being blank. Since there is no edit button anywhere on this screen and nothing, that I can see, that points to the creation of photo albums from w/ in 'settings', exactly how is one to go about creating any? Is this ability real or is this just an intimation of the capability being there in future OS development?

Not that I know of, though there may be a third party app that will let you do that. I use iPhoto to organize my photos and then just sync via iTunes and that works great. My GF has a Windows machine and she had to create folders on her PC to and then sync via iTunes and it seemed to work just fine as well. Hope that helps

S.Casey

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
Cool. Thanks for the 'Photo sort' app referral.
In reference to 'iquinn':
HOW did your GF get those photo folders INTO iTunes?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2