What do you think is the "A+ Upgrade"??

What do you think is the "A+ Upgrade"

• Total voters

RonHC

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Since Steve stated the next iPhone will have an A+ Upgrade, many, many people have begun their speculation

I believe it will be a hardware upgrade but it may be software (multitask maybe?)

I'm just hoping for Flash for Camera or a faster CPU/ More RAM

What do you think?

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Maybe they'll finally add a right mouse button.:cool:

I hope the A+ upgrade means a GUI overhaul, but I doubt it. Probably hardware upgrades.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Definitely both! Apple about to change the game up on them once again. Don't sleep on them... don't sleep!

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Both...although I always have such high hopes for upgrade that Steve's A+ will feel more like a B+ to me... :(

Speedv1

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Both

If I were select two things then it'd be a better resolution screen (hardware) and a new ability to multitask (software)

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Multitasking as seen in the OS 4.0 presentation, as for the new hardware and software features yet to be revealed:

Front-facing camera, 960x640 industry-leading screen resolution, built in iChat functionality that is integrated with the OS like BBM complete with video chat over 3G, and maybe to handle the new network load; a Verizon iPhone.

AT&T's exclusivity is over, and to be honest, I don't think they want the exclusivity anymore. It's brought them a lot of subscribers, but now that they have them already, they are getting sick and tired of the complaints. If there's an option to be with Verizon, people will have less right to complain and the condition of the network will improve more quickly. It was definitely in AT&T's best interest to acquire exclusivity to the iPhone, but now it is in their best interest to get rid of it.

iamfudge

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I am guessing both as well. A unibody iPhone would be nice, like the MacBook Pros. Wireless N. A better camera, don't really need the "front-facing" camera. How many of you actually video chat? or would Skype while walking around the mall, etc.?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods