Who's getting the new iPhone (2010 Model)??

Are you upgrading to the new iPhone

• Total voters

tut00

Jun 18, 2009
www.wowzersoftware.com
Normally, I would say that I am definitely getting the next iphone. Heck, I have convinced so many people to get iphones, but right now, I am wondering if I want an iphone.

I am on the 3G, so right now, I feel a huge need for speed. I would get the 3gs now, but with iphone 4.0 around the corner (I hope), I'm not sure what to do. I can say my birthday is in May. If i haven't heard anything from apple about iphone 4.0, i may get the N1 or HTC Desire. I really want a new phone and need to be wowed.

I am growing a little tired of the iphone. I want features, i want to multi task, i want notifications. I want to customize without jailbreaking (slows down phone). I don't know, what apple has up its sleeve, but it better be something good, or I'm gone.

At least for a little while. lol.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I'll definitely be getting it. I don't need to know what the upgrade really entails... I'm getting it! :)

Exactly... Went to a remote location for the original (no lines), I camped for the 3G after leaving the club and pre-ordered for the 3Gs. I don't care what the upgrade is, I will be there for it.

In fact, they could add a led indicator and call it a day and I'll be there.

patcom8

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
i didnt make the upgrade to the 3GS so this one has been long awaited... i think the only reason i made it this long is b/c i ended up getting a new new 3G right before the 3GS came out b/c i had the issues with the white plastic cracking.... so it was a free iphone right before the new one came out.... but IM really excited for this update... and the new macbook pro

EEZ123

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
After only having an iPhone for 3 years, I recently switched to the N1 and I am digging some of the features of the N1. However the screen is just not as crisp as the the iPhone, it just doesn't quite get it right like the iPhone. I really dig the open source. I have installed many apps that apple would not allow and you can really customize the UI to your liking.

That said if the iphone comes out with multitasking a new UI much better screen, faster processor, yada yada, I will be getting it.
After 3 years no one has been able to blow away the iphone, but if the new version is not leaps and bounds ahad of the competition, they will fall behind again in the year following the next release

EZ

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
After only having an iPhone for 3 years, I recently switched to the N1 and I am digging some of the features of the N1. However the screen is just not as crisp as the the iPhone, it just doesn't quite get it right like the iPhone. I really dig the open source. I have installed many apps that apple would not allow and you can really customize the UI to your liking.

That said if the iphone comes out with multitasking a new UI much better screen, faster processor, yada yada, I will be getting it.
After 3 years no one has been able to blow away the iphone, but if the new version is not leaps and bounds ahad of the competition, they will fall behind again in the year following the next release

EZ

I knew I recognized you from somewhere... haha. Yeah, N1 is good, but I'm definitely returning it (maybe getting the EVO), and getting my a 4th gen iPhone.

Dyvim

Mar 10, 2008
Visit site
Almost certainly assuming it's a B or better upgrade. Will most likely pre-order for delivery on release day. I did that for the 3GS and worked out great. I'm hoping for a better screen and 64 GB of storage!

echaos1210

Jun 3, 2009
Visit site
Im getting it for the mere fact that i left at&t for an android phone and it didnt wow me like the iphone did...... i dont care what they add or dont add im picking up the iphone on iDay

Blues003

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I have no iPhone, and have been saving for half an year now for an iPhone. I will continue saving. However, I do see that HTC and others are bringing VERY nice gadgets out.

I'm getting it. If I dislike it, I'll sell it and use the money to buy another phone, like one from HTC. If I did it the other way round (first buy the HTC, then sell it and buy the iPhone in case of disappointment), I'd risk myself losing quite a bit of money, since all the other phones lose their value pretty quickly. Because the iPhone is only sent out once per year, if I want to sell it, I'll get a lot more % of money back.

skirsk

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I'll be picking it up as well. My 3G has served me like a warrior and I really have no major complaints with AT&T short of the fact that they, like others still charge for text messaging while in the same breath telling me I have to buy unlimited data. Either way, when I bought the 3G, it more than exceeded my expectation in many categories. I'm stoked for a new, faster one and can't wait.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro