Best way to track your stolen iPhone?

RonHC

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
The best might be MobileMe but its $100 a year.
Others in Cydia might be as good but i haven't tried it yet

What is the best app/program to track an iPhone

*I haven't lost my iPhone but its always a good idea to have this handy if it were to occur"

rekamds

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I bought a mobileme code from a legit seller on ebay for $59. Was emailed the code within 12 hours of payment and haven't looked back since. I honestly don't know how I lived without it for so long!

The Find My Phone element is a great bonus too.

the seller was techsell2009

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
Or iHound in the app store for a few dollars and an annual subscription of under ten bucks.

iHound will help you locate your device, but in terms of security (and piece of mind), MobileMe cannot be beat. The ability to remotely lock your device or wipe it is probably the best form of insurance.

BTW, I am trying the 30 trial again. It definitely won't replace exchange but I figured I would try the entire 30 days this time. :)

iamfudge

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Love MobileMe, the auto sync, find my iphone, and iDisk. Even the webspace for personal websites, very easy to create and upload.

Dyvim

Mar 10, 2008
Visit site
It definitely won't replace exchange but I figured I would try the entire 30 days this time. :)
It doesn't replace exchange for me, but it compliments it extremely well. Exchange is for my work email, contacts, and appointments. MobileMe is for my personal email, contacts, and appointments. And the wireless Bookmark sync (esp. when combined with XMarks to sync it to the browser of your choice across all your PCs and Macs) is brilliant. Plus if you have multiple Macs there's a lot of extra sync functionality. And of course the Find My iPhone security features are the best.

sandman1318

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
What is the procedure with a renewal since Apple automatically bills your credit card? Is there a way to change this so that you can renew manually?

Dyvim

Mar 10, 2008
Visit site
You just enter the code from your Amazon-purchased MobileMe box any time before the auto-renewal date. You won't lose any time renewing early.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2