Wrong time on Txt and FB

Ironman69

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
My wife 3GS is having a "time" issue. It has the correct time displayed but when she sends me a TXT message it comes in saying in happened 3 hours in the future. She is also having the same issue with some FB post she has made.
I have already looked at the time zone setting and time setting and everything is set correct.
Any ideas?

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
In the time zone settings, I'm guessing 'set automatic' is on, right? Turn it off, and then back on again (toggle it), and then see what happens...

sufferrar

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I had a similar problem.
Every 2 days my time and day when off. I realise that when ever i sync the wrong day and time would be applied on my phone.
It so happens that the time and date was off on the pc that i used to sync with.
Check the time onthe pc that you sync with.

If the time is wrong, change it and resync again and check.

Ironman69

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Ya I have tried everything u guys have suggested. Nothing has worked. The only computer I sync it with has the correct time. Also, my iPhone displays the correct time in emails and on the display. The only time it had the wrong time is on some sent/received txt messages. I am thinking maybe it is a Telus issue on the server side???
I am going to try to phone apple support tonight.

ptb127

Dec 14, 2008
Visit site
I am having problems with my facebook messages showing the wrong time. The text messages and e-mails are all ok though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods