Help with apps please!

aliciabat

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I have an unlocked I phone 2g. my carrier is tmobile.

I have been trying to download apps but for some reason it is not letting me install them. I was trying to download the facebook app and so i clicked where it says "free" then where it says "install" and nothing happens it just goes back to saying "free" again.

Im brand new to this phone so i dont have much of an idea what im doing.
so if anyone can please explain to me how to actually get it to install that would be awesome and alot of help!

thanks so much in advance :eek:

Speedv1

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
When you see 'install' I find that you have to hold it for a half second, rather than tap and release. Try that and see if it works..

Speedv1

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried reseting your iphone (hold in the lock and home button still it restarts)? Also have you called your provider..?

aliciabat

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I just got it today and had a friend unlock it for me. I didnt wanna shut it off incase it would need to be re unlocked because it took a while for him to do it.

do you know if it would make it revert back?

no I havent called my provider yet, I didnt know they could give me any info on the Iphone since I use tmobile and I know that it comes from at&t.

Speedv1

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Hmm - well reseting it shouldn't lock it, just don't RESTORE it - because that will lock it.

But call your provider and ask - maybe you're not 'allowed' to access those features?

Honestly can't really help you much.. I can't see why this would happen.. like you can access data partially, but not fully?

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
you have to tap twice, once on free then again on install, if yiou don't tap it again it will go back to install or tap to the side of install wont work either... once done a prompt will come up asking for your iTunes password

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods