After reading anything I can find on TiPB re iPhone 4.0 and projections on new hardware features, I think the one new hardware feature I would actually use would be a decent camera with flash. My 3G is just about perfect for my phone and music playing requirements.

Cheers,
    Steve
    05-08-2010 04:18 AM
    I want HD video recording and an HD screen. Pretty sure i'll get both, so i'm pumped!!
    05-08-2010 12:53 PM
    I want HD video recording and an HD screen. Pretty sure i'll get both, so i'm pumped!!
    Well HD is at minimum 1280x720, so no you won't get an 'HD' screen, but you will get a very high resolution screen for a phone at 960x480.
    05-08-2010 10:08 PM
    the notification light would be cool. they should do something similar to what they already have on the macbooks with the sleep indicator light. If they could some how implement that into the earpiece part of the phone that would be awesome.
    +1 for notification in the earpiece. It actually seems like something Apple would do. After watching the MacBook pro video on how much work went into the notification light, it sounds like putting the notification there so that it isn't visible when it doesn't have anything to notify us for.
    05-11-2010 01:11 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD