Does anyone out there have any idea where I can take the baseball team that I follow (Detroit Tigers) and put their whole schedule on my iPhone calendar? I use gmail and saw the other calender option and it works on my PC, but didn't sync to my phone. All I want it to see who they are playing each day and the time. Thanks.
    03-13-2010 02:39 PM
    Add your favorite team’s schedule to Google Calendar | The Baseball Zealot

not sure if u did that part first but do that,

Then on your iphone you can create an exchange email account to sync up with gmail calendar / contacts / and mail if you want so they sync up.
    03-13-2010 02:57 PM
    Settings=>Mail,Contacts,Calenders=>Add Account=>Other=>Add Subscribed Calender

That should get it.
    03-13-2010 02:58 PM
    i see what he means now, i just tried adding the yankees on mine. they show up on gmail but not the phone. also my contacts shared calendars dont show up either. has to be a setting somewhere. if i find it ill let you know.
    03-13-2010 03:04 PM
    here you go dude,

i found the yankees one so i googled detroit tigers ical link.

just email your self the link and double click it - will add right to calendar.

http://mlb.mlb.com/soa/ical/schedule...16&season=2010

just make sure you right click copy entire link , forums cut it off
    03-13-2010 03:30 PM
    When I click on it in my email it opens up in microsoft office. I never use that at all. How do I get it to work otherwise?
    03-13-2010 03:37 PM
    just email yourself the link to whatever your iphone email is, then on your iphone double click the link inside the email and it will ask you to subscribe.
    03-13-2010 03:42 PM
    Ok thanks I'll go try that!
    03-13-2010 03:50 PM
    Got it!!!! Thanks a lot!
    03-13-2010 03:57 PM
    Every team has a .csv/.ical schedule page, like previous posters have pasted.

Downloadable Schedule | orioles.com: Schedule

Simply navigate to your favorite team site, then click Schedule > Downloadable Schedule in the top nav. They have instructions on how to use them there.

The big plus of using the .ical version is that it's a subscription, so when it's updated, you get the updates automagically.
    03-13-2010 03:59 PM
    Man, you guys are the best!! I love this forum and the great info & ideas I get from everyone! Thanks bunches!!!

Kathy in NC
    03-13-2010 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD