wi-Fi

sforl

Jul 18, 2009
Visit site
My Iphone 3g no longer connects to Wi-Fi! It no longer even detects Wi-Fi at all. I have reset the network settings and tried to rejoin networks, but nothing works! What can I do to correct this?

sforl

Jul 18, 2009
Visit site
I've tried several! Starbucks, McDonalds you name it! No one else at my work with an Iphone is having this problem. They are able to get on the WiFI network at work without any difficulty! I on the other hand cannot!
I've done the restore and emptied all content. How do you do a restore without backup? Won't I lose all my info if I do that? thanks

sforl

Jul 18, 2009
Visit site
No. I've seen other postings on the web of people having this same problem. It's very frustrating! I depend on having Wifi capability at work!

Speedv1

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
You will lose all of your content on a restore like that. What you do is when your iphone reconnects - AFTER you run the restore it'll ask if you want to start a new iphone or use backup from _______. Choose the 'new iphone' option.

Also what apps have you recently installed.. anything that is system based (I doubt it as really without jailbreaking this field of apps isn't really available) - but just wanted to check.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
You will lose all of your content on a restore like that. What you do is when your iphone reconnects - AFTER you run the restore it'll ask if you want to start a new iphone or use backup from _______. Choose the 'new iphone' option.

Also what apps have you recently installed.. anything that is system based (I doubt it as really without jailbreaking this field of apps isn't really available) - but just wanted to check.

What? Why would you suggest this?

bikefreax

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
When I bought my 3G last October it lasted 1 week before the wi-fi went out of it. Took it back to Best buy and they could not get it to hook up to their wi=fi so I got a new phone. Things do go back just like in a computer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh