I see lots of people are wanting 4.0 to be released as soon as possible but, what does 4.0 have that everybody is waiting for (Serious question)? I haven't heard of any new features coming cause really what is the last thing we need maybe background apps or save state?

Just saying. I must be missing whats going on but many are itching for 4.0?

Thanks
    03-07-2010 02:17 PM
    I'm just speculating on my part at this point. I think a lot of those people who are wanting to see the release of 4.0 because they are on a tethered jailbreak. I've read some other posts where people have said there won't be another jailbreak release until after there is a major release of the next iPhone OS, which would/should be 4.0.

Again, this is all speculation and not fact.
    03-07-2010 02:32 PM
    I have had a jailbroken iphone since 1.0.1 yea a long time ago. And having it unjailbroken was like a wake up. It runs so much faster and wow the springboard doesn't crash. Just saying.

I do hope for more API features with to come better hardware to take advantage of possible more API's.

I see apple not building so many apps now but just focusing on the Core OS but not that they did build any apps to begin with, and leave the apps up to the Developers. I rather them work on a rock solid OS and keep it growing like that and let the devs worry about the good apps.
    03-07-2010 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD