So my hard drive died on me, had to get a new hard drive. Now how do I go about apps getting apps that I've bought onto my new computer, or am I out of luck? I know when I hook up to the computer, I get a message saying that if choose to sync, that it would overwrite my bought apps, therefore I wouldn't have them anymore Please help. Thanks!
    03-04-2010 03:58 PM
    So my hard drive died on me, had to get a new hard drive. Now how do I go about apps getting apps that I've bought onto my new computer, or am I out of luck? I know when I hook up to the computer, I get a message saying that if choose to sync, that it would overwrite my bought apps, therefore I wouldn't have them anymore Please help. Thanks!
    If you don't have them saved anywhere just contact iTunes and they will add everything you have purchased to your iTunes download cue and you can go on iTunes and download them.
    03-04-2010 08:12 PM
    If you don't have them saved anywhere just contact iTunes and they will add everything you have purchased to your iTunes download cue and you can go on iTunes and download them.
    you CAN NOT trust this will happen

this is why a backup is super important.

you could try right clicking on the phone in itunes and choose "transfer purchases"
    03-04-2010 09:38 PM
    Fairly sure that if you simply try to download the apps again, it will say they are already purchased and will not charge you for them again. It certainly does this on the phone when downloading an app you purchased, and then deleted.
    03-05-2010 11:52 AM
    You can download apps again for free.
    03-05-2010 11:55 AM
    Fairly sure that if you simply try to download the apps again, it will say they are already purchased and will not charge you for them again. It certainly does this on the phone when downloading an app you purchased, and then deleted.
    This. If you purchased it you can download it again for free.
    03-05-2010 12:01 PM
    And use THIS to get your music back.
    AugustArborists and audit like this.
    03-05-2010 02:39 PM
    Hey ctt1wbw, I didn't know about SharePod, you rock! Thanks.
    03-09-2012 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD