I want to buy iphone!! Help please

good

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
My friend will be in las vegas next week and want to buy iphone 3gs 32gb in there.
we want to that . where she can buy it . and how much is it in las vegas .
also we dont want to buy it with phone oprerator or phone line
just buy iphone 3gs 32gb . is it possible? and how much is it?

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
if you buy it in Las Vegas the only stores carrying it will be an Apple Store or AT&T store under the non-commitment rates.

If you can the phone will be locked to AT&T. She may still require you to purchase service.

It looks like the cost is $699 + tax (8-10%)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You can buy iPhones from AT&T or an Apple store anywhere in the US. These are the only two places that offer them, and the price is the same whether you're in Vegas, Miami, or Chicago.

Mr. Jay

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
you can buy the iphone but u probably have to get the US service to use it. if u take it to another country that is fine but the phone itself might not work.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
you can buy the iphone but u probably have to get the US service to use it. if u take it to another country that is fine but the phone itself might not work.

there are news results out there from mid 2009 about being able to buy a 3G without a contract if you pay full price from AT&T

but if it's possible on the 3gs right now is indeed the question

It will be 3.1.3 and not unlockable from anything but AT&T at this time, which would make buying it kind of pointless.

martin_l

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
As i have heard that the iPhone 3GS finally adds common cell phone features like multimedia messaging, video recording, and voice dialing.

Some things are observable in iPhone 3GS as it runs faster; its promised battery life is longer; and the multimedia quality continues to shine.:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro