When Will 3.2 be released?

What month with 3.2 be released?

• Total voters

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Title says it all, When do you think 3.2 will be released?

Post the day for the month you selected above.

Last edited:

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
3.2 will come out for the iPad in late march / early april. Around the same time I have a feeling we will get beta 4.0 to developers. Then 4.0 will come out in June / July around the same time the new iPhone is released. At that same time there will probably be an update for the iPad to 4.0.

So I picked April.

Although I guess if the question is when 3.2 will be released for the iPhone, I would go with never.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
3.2 will come out for the iPad in late march / early april. Around the same time I have a feeling we will get beta 4.0 to developers. Then 4.0 will come out in June / July around the same time the new iPhone is released. At that same time there will probably be an update for the iPad to 4.0.

So I picked April.

Although I guess if the question is when 3.2 will be released for the iPhone, I would go with never.

He meant for iPhone. Didn't Apple already confirm that the iPad will be shipping at the end of March with 3.2?

anon(5021)

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
I hope they release it soon...

on a side note: This is my first post! It seems like this is the best and most comprehensive iPhone community on the web! I haven't actually received my iPhone yet, but I ordered it monday and it is scheduled to arrive via UPS on monday. did i buy it at the wrong time? is a newer iPhone coming out? ...hmmm

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
The consensus of the poll seems to be March. Given that the SDK Beta Was just released this week, that no longer seems likely. It also means that 4.0 is probably further in the future than the speculation here might suggest.

Let's face it, guys, out guessing Apple is difficult. Apple leaks little, when they want you to know, they will tell you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice