any way to get dvd films to play on iphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maria88

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi, i recently bought many new movie DVDs (ie, Transformers 2, District 9, The Proposal, etc) from Amazon. I'm now wondering how to get these movies to play on my iphone. Any help will be appreciated deeply.

Lucas501

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
hi there mate!
The easiest way i found to do it is by downloading these two applications (only for windows) DVD Decrypter and Freez iPod Video Converter (sorry i couldnt post the link i need to have 10 posts first lol). Just download the movie from the DVD with DVD Encrypter and then convert the file with Freez into an MP4 that way it will work on your ipod/iphone etc!

Have Fun! If you have any more questions just PM me!

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
DVD Decrypter??...breaking copywrite protection isn't exactly legal. Read the forum rules. No discussion about piracy. I'm pretty sure this thread will be locked soon.

AndyOrr

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
It isn't illegal to make copies of your own movies. It's illegal to make copies of your purchased movies and then distribute them to others. You legally can make 15-100 copies of your own DVDs, as long as you keep them for yourself. Your ownership rights extend beyond the physical media of owning a disc.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
It isn't illegal to make copies of your own movies. It's illegal to make copies of your purchased movies and then distribute them to others. You legally can make 15-100 copies of your own DVDs, as long as you keep them for yourself. Your ownership rights extend beyond the physical media of owning a disc.

Nobody said anything about it being illegal to copy. It is illegal to circumvent copywrite protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73