Hello there 1st post on here!

I have recently acquired an iPhone 3G and loving every minute of it! Now there is some complications.

The phone used to be my dad's, he got a new phone so i got 3G. When i plug into iTunes on PC the music on my iphone is in faint writing and i cannot access it, i.e play it or even remove it from iPhone. It says somthing like that it can only be linked to one itunes account and im a little new to whole itunes thingy and i dont comprehend what it's on about

So what im looking for is a fix to my problem and is there anyway so that i can keep the apps that were already on the phone from when my dad had it, its not nesscessary though if they cant be kept!

Any help will be majorly appreciated!
    01-25-2010 12:33 PM
    the songs and programs are tied the itunes account. does your father use the same account as you?

basically, to use what he got, sync it, etc you need to be using his account
    01-25-2010 02:07 PM
    Restore the iPhone and set it up as new.
    01-25-2010 02:20 PM
    Restore the iPhone and set it up as new.
    which wipes everything off the phone
    01-25-2010 03:11 PM
    the songs and programs are tied the itunes account. does your father use the same account as you?

basically, to use what he got, sync it, etc you need to be using his account
    He has authorised his account on my laptop does this help?
    01-25-2010 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD