I can really see apple doing this, a deal with Microsoft could be good for both as they try to fight against the giant that Google is becoming. I also see apple working on and releasing their own search engine in the next year or two as well the maps program that others have mentioned. If you think about apple and MS have a longer history together then apple and Google so it is not so far fetched as it might sound at first. That said I don't think apple will get rid of Google as an option in both Safari and Safari mobile as that is major selling point for a very large group of people.
    01-21-2010 07:50 PM
    Looks like I'll be using my Mobile ME for Calendar and Contacts more and more, vs. Google's Exchange...
    01-21-2010 10:09 PM
    ......Soro's is the devil....
    ???????????????
    01-21-2010 11:21 PM
    well, i do not think bing is as good as google, but it is the battle between google and apple.
    01-22-2010 03:17 AM
    I'm all for Bing. Bing it on..lol
    01-22-2010 07:11 PM
    I have had great luck using Bing and have pretty much switched to it full time. I'm finding I can narrow down search parameters better, and get far less "junk" with the same search terms using Bing.
    I've also almost completely made the switch to Bing from Google. I find the results just as 'good' as using Google.com however, I like the 'deals' that are listed at the top of the page. The way images are displayed is also nice and I prefer it over Google.

I see nothing wrong with having more choices. And if something works well I don't care if it's Microsoft, Google, Apple or open source, I'll use it if it works for me.
    01-23-2010 09:27 AM
    I believe that when the first artificial intelligence emerges in the Internet, her name will be Google. My belief in Google borders on the religious. I even own a few shares.

That said, I prefer Bing on my iPhone because it works with a Bluetooth headset.
    01-23-2010 09:43 AM
    I believe that when the first artificial intelligence emerges in the Internet, her name will be Google. My belief in Google borders on the religious. I even own a few shares.

That said, I prefer Bing on my iPhone because it works with a Bluetooth headset.

I didnt know that
    01-23-2010 06:04 PM
    My test this forum number 2. trfekiol
    01-23-2010 07:37 PM
    Hmm... So it seems that some of you are very positive about Bing. I guess I'll have to try it more.
    01-24-2010 01:26 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD