Are you waiting to see what the next iphone will be before you.....

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
How many of you are waiting to see what the next iphone will be, or what it will have different before you jump ship to another carrier? Are you so sick of At&t that you are only hangin in there with them because you love your iphone and if the next iphone doesnt give you what you want then you're leaving?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
honestly, every carrier has issues.
that being said, I will be looking forward to the next iphone

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Never had a problem with AT&T. If the iPhone goes to Verizon it's good for me because all the whiners will leave go kill Verizon's network. I'm waiting to see a 4th gen iPhone just because my iPhone 3G is starting to get old and I didn't get the 3GS.

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
I've been with AT&T (Cingular convert) for 5+ years, and haven't had any issues with them at all, as opposed to the horrid mess I experienced with Sprint before that.

Having cleared that issue, I'm hugely interested in the next iPhone product, but it didn't keep me from getting the 3GS recently. I'm expecting the next OS upgrade to add the few things I want to the 3GS, and there's *always* going to be "the latest and greatest" out there. I'm sure when my upgrade option comes around, I'll have the opportunity to shop for even better. ;)

cre8tivspirit

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
I don't have a problem with ATT so I won't be leaving them but I'm definitely interested in what 4.0 brings to the table. I have the 3G so I am looking forward to a new iPhone as well. I know this is a minor issue but I'm curious to see if Apple finally gives us the ability to use themes to customize our phones. I'm just tired of having to jailbreak just so mine reflects my own tastes.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I totally agree with cre8tivspirit. Tired of jailbreaking just to change themes.

I've never had a problem with AT&T either. But if Apple doesn't pull out the stops with the next iPhone, I won't be upgrading from my 3G.

Lars08

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
love to see it go to verizon, for the soul reason that it will get the complaints about AT&T to stop, as well as give us still on AT&T even faster data speeds

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Personally, I have AT&T and love it so I never hate on it. In LA in all the areas I freqeunt, its perfect for real. Also, I have a 3G, jailbroken on 3.1.2. With things like MyWi, My3G, Winterboard and Glass ORB theme, Backgrounder, MIM, SBSSettings, I love my friggin' 3G so much I dont care about any other phone. NOW, if jesus phone version 4 comes out in June, eno matter what I will get it for AT&T. I love the service. Also, my upgrade is in June, so I am all set. Once 4th gen comes, I'll sell my 3G on eBay or CL. And break relatively even. I will admit though, at this point with the money I've devoted to apps, it'd be silly to ever ditch the iphone I just love it and will always get better.

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I will wait and see what happens. Right now I think I'll stick with the 3gs even after the new announcement. AT&T sucks in my apt. In my apt it transforms into a iPod touch, anywhere else it works fine. Before I jump ship, maybe the network will improve... So I'll wait for a bit.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I will wait and see what happens. Right now I think I'll stick with the 3gs even after the new announcement. AT&T sucks in my apt. In my apt it transforms into a iPod touch, anywhere else it works fine. Before I jump ship, maybe the network will improve... So I'll wait for a bit.

Funny how a person can have a connection issue in one particular spot like that. I had the same problems with Sprint. I could get a strong signal next door, across the street, but not on the lot my house sits on. That's why I jumped to then Cingular 4 years ago, which is now AT&T.

zeagus

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Been with ATT since they were ATT the first time, then Cingular then ATT again. I have always had great service at home and in my travels in that time aside from some trouble in NYC before the last round of improvements there. Looking forward to what OS4.0 brings as well as drooling on the new hardware, though I shall probably wait for the 5th Gen to upgrade as I have a 3GS now.

DRLyman

Jan 20, 2009
www.LymanPhoto.com
AT&T has been good for me here in northern Illinois. No problems for me. My wife is waiting to see what happens with the whole VZW and AT&T iPhone thing here and will then decide. Her two years at VZW is up at the moment.

jamesgangut

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Our company just moved to AT&T, not to get the iPhone but for the network. Luckily I was able to get the iPhone because they did. AT&T is much better than T-Mobile so far.

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm with you guys on the silent few that like the iPhone on AT&T service. I have stellar 3G coverage most places I travel. But anyway, Apple is flushed with cash and with competition heating up with Android, I truly believe the next iPhone will not miss even a kitchen sink. Not crazy about a tablet but am about the next gen iPhone.

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I have been with AT&T since 2002. I live in the ATL and service is good. I don't have any complaints. I will be sticking with AT&T because my company pays for my bill. I never even see one. I probably wouldn't care if I was on Metro PCS is it was paid for. Of course if things were really bad, I would have a personal phone and a company phone. I don't though because AT&T is a great carrier.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73